Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Nick Hogan (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519856)

TheNoodleMan 10-10-2007 01:57 PM

Re: Nick Hogan

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So ridiculously spoiled celebrity kids who were on tv crashing their cars while driving well over the speed limit and paralyzing their passenger isn't unique? Got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Leif Garrett
Vince Neil

[/ QUOTE ]

anudder 1 - In 1988, near Enniskillen in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland, movie star MATTHEW BRODERICK was driving a rented BMW and inexplicably crossed the center lane, crashing head-on into a Volvo carrying local woman Anna Gallagher and her mother, Margaret Dougherty. Both women were killed. Broderick's passenger, actress Jennifer Grey, escaped with minor injuries, and Broderick ended up in an Irish hospital with a concussion, broken leg and collapsed lung. He was charged with causing death by dangerous driving, but ended up being convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving. He paid a fine of $175. At the time the women's family called the conviction and fine a "travesty of justice," but in 2002 Broderick and the family tried to patch things up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ferris couldn't keep his hands off his sister and look what happened.

mmbt0ne 10-10-2007 02:01 PM

I'd say he was getting roadhead, but no way his dick is bigger than her nose was.

NicksDad1970 10-10-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ND1970,

sorry to hear about your son.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you heard he had a sore throat and bruised ribs? Hmmm, news travels fast [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

27offsuit 10-10-2007 02:52 PM

Someone recently posted a link to Nicky's Supra-Losers forum where he made a post saying how this guy was OK, it was just going to take a while to get back to normal.

i wanted to smack him right thru the computer

there was also a video of him peeling out down the street and dear old hulk-mom watches him and then turns to the camera like "oh well...boys will be boys."

in short, i wish nothing but bad things to happen to little nicky for the rest of his days

also, no excuse for not wearing a seatbelt

XXXNoahXXX 10-10-2007 02:56 PM

i like how hulk is so overprotective, but as soon as the dollar signs start popping he's putting brooke in a g-string and getting her to endorse anal plugs.

VickreyAuction 10-10-2007 04:02 PM

Nick's parents really have their eyes shut on this one. Linda Bollea offered her condolences to the passenger, but her stance on her own son was: "what 17 year old doesn't get speeding tickets?" Nick wasn't going 70 in a 55 here, he was going well over 100 mph. And he's been caught going 100+ multiple times. The Hulkster himself is no better; he's blaming the media for hurting the image of his son, who is otherwise "a good kid." It's just crappy, selfish parenting.

Horacewinsagain 10-10-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's just crappy, selfish parenting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they do anything other than this EVER in that reality show?

XXXNoahXXX 10-10-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ND1970,

sorry to hear about your son.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you heard he had a sore throat and bruised ribs? Hmmm, news travels fast [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

child services ftw.

bryan4967 10-10-2007 07:11 PM

obv don't watch anymore if it tilts you...the world has much worse things going on, gtfo.

rrb 10-10-2007 07:15 PM

Don't like Nick.
But I do like Brooktina