Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Post here if you hate Sportscenter... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493883)

pepper123 09-05-2007 10:13 AM

Re: Post here if you hate Sportscenter...

And what the deal with Joe Morgan. That guy sucks, AMIRITE?!!?

pepper123 09-05-2007 10:15 AM

Also, David Eckstein isn't ACTUALLY a very good ballplayer! Anyone else ever notice that?!

pepper123 09-05-2007 10:16 AM

Seeing good analysis on ESPN is like seeing a music video on Mtv!!!!!~!!!!!!!

Yankee_Fan_Brady 09-05-2007 11:00 AM

Where else am I going to get news about the best team in baseball without a Red Sox bias?

FireStorm 09-05-2007 11:54 AM

This thread is a nightmare. SC sucks for plenty of reasons other than Yankee coverage.

ThaSaltCracka 09-05-2007 11:55 AM

I stopped watch DaCenter months ago.

waldo027 09-05-2007 12:02 PM

T.O.-Center

vhawk01 09-05-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uhh i thought they were fighting for a wildcard spot? anyones game, hence maybe

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you want to look up what the word contender means? They aren't possibly a contender, they are certainly a contender, and in fact lead the WC.

Zach Belden 09-05-2007 12:39 PM

i agree, the yankees aren't the only reason why it sucks. i mean, coors light cold hard facts? A SIX PACK OF HARD HITTING FACTS IN SPORTS OMG! gimme a break, plus every once in a while you'll see a 10 minute analysis/advertisement for dancing with the stars just because emmitt was on it. it just sucks that when i want to watch sports highlights I have to go through all that [censored] where the guy who thinks he knows what hes talking about says "AND UP NEXT, REASONS WHY THE DOLPHINS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL".

/end incoherent rambling.

JordanIB 09-05-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i agree, the yankees aren't the only reason why it sucks. i mean, coors light cold hard facts? A SIX PACK OF HARD HITTING FACTS IN SPORTS OMG! gimme a break, plus every once in a while you'll see a 10 minute analysis/advertisement for dancing with the stars just because emmitt was on it. it just sucks that when i want to watch sports highlights I have to go through all that [censored] where the guy who thinks he knows what hes talking about says "AND UP NEXT, REASONS WHY THE DOLPHINS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL".

/end incoherent rambling.

[/ QUOTE ]

just watch ESPN news