Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   My ability to start threads in BBV4life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510248)

(BIG)BIG_AL 09-26-2007 10:46 PM

Re: My ability to start threads in BBV4life

ericw 1, dids 0

(BIG)BIG_AL

Conspire 09-26-2007 10:46 PM

What is the purpose of copying and pasting the rules that are always gonna be on the front page of BBV4life?

(BIG)BIG_AL 09-26-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
EricW and Dids both make blog like posts all the time. There is no reason to create many threads on such a regular basis when they can be put into one place. His problem is that he wants to make multiple threads, but why?

[/ QUOTE ]
because they're all entertaining and/or hilarious?

(BIG)BIG_AL

sebbb 09-26-2007 10:48 PM

I like EricW's posts

holdme 09-26-2007 10:49 PM

i wish they would both start new threads

Conspire 09-26-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
EricW and Dids both make blog like posts all the time. There is no reason to create many threads on such a regular basis when they can be put into one place. His problem is that he wants to make multiple threads, but why?

[/ QUOTE ]

(BIG)BIG_AL

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol bigbigal both they can be entertaining in their own ways. Wouldnt it be more efficient to find all this entertainment in a single thread? If hes so popular his thread would certainly stay on the front page. You could be able to view a whole archive of ericW at ease, instead of trying to search for classic ericW posts.

stabn 09-26-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Serious Mod Answer:

EricW is a troll/somebody's lousy gimmick account. He makes the exact kinds of posts that make BBV4L horrible. I would feel VERY comfortable banning him, so he should consider himself lucky he gets his own thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was already a vote on whether or not I should be banned and a large majority wanted me to stay which means that your idea that I am "horrible" is way off.

I do nothing that is ban worthy. You can't just ban me because you hold a personal grudge.

[/ QUOTE ]

As you know bbv4l posters are typically against banning of anyone or anything. So their not voting to ban you is not a good barometer as to whether or not you are horrible.

ahnuld 09-26-2007 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Serious Mod Answer:

EricW is a troll/somebody's lousy gimmick account. He makes the exact kinds of posts that make BBV4L horrible. I would feel VERY comfortable banning him, so he should consider himself lucky he gets his own thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

(BIG)BIG_AL 09-26-2007 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(BIG)BIG_AL

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol bigbigal both they can be entertaining in their own ways. Wouldnt it be more efficient to find all this entertainment in a single thread? If hes so popular his thread would certainly stay on the front page. You could be able to view a whole archive of ericW at ease, instead of trying to search for classic ericW posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
but we'd be without a clever title...and without the anticipation of seeing a new EW thread just freshly posted. Anyway, it's not that he sucks/is good, it's that it's unfair to hold him to one thread realizing he has broken no rules, imho.

(BIG)BIG_AL

(BIG)BIG_AL 09-26-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Serious Mod Answer:

[/ QUOTE ]

There was already a vote on whether or not I should be banned and a large majority wanted me to stay which means that your idea that I am "horrible" is way off.

I do nothing that is ban worthy. You can't just ban me because you hold a personal grudge.

[/ QUOTE ]

As you know bbv4l posters are typically against banning of anyone or anything. So their not voting to ban you is not a good barometer as to whether or not you are horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]
why must you troll EricW? what has he ever done to you BUCKO

(BIG)BIG_AL