Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FTP Answers 10/15 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523474)

mike_oxbig 10-15-2007 04:42 PM

Re: FTP Answers 10/15

FTP points for bonuses, similar to iron man medals for bonuses.

thirteen 10-15-2007 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug bring back the old lobby with all the filters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lizard King 10-15-2007 05:02 PM

I would like more sngs where you can use Full tilt points to enter and win cash. Since I don't like most of the stuff in the store I would much rather play some 10,000 point 9 man sngs whith a cash prize.

DMoogle 10-15-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
360s, ps3s and wiis please.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah it's be cool to have some video game stuff in the store.

I asked before if you could add a bigger points item in the Ironman store (previously there was just the 150 medals for 5k points), and you added a 25k points item. That's great... but any chance you could add an even larger one? Maybe 100k points for 2300 medals? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

chicken10der 10-15-2007 06:18 PM

find some way to let us use full tilt points at the pokerstars fpp store. seriously, their store is lightyears ahead.

as for rakeback, can we get some information as to what the problem is? we obviously don't know the ins and outs of it. what went wrong during the brief period when people who didn't sign up through an affiliate at all could get in with one that offered rb? at least the way i understand it that was tried at some point a while ago.

foxw00ds player 10-15-2007 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as for rakeback, can we get some information as to what the problem is? we obviously don't know the ins and outs of it. what went wrong during the brief period when people who didn't sign up through an affiliate at all could get in with one that offered rb? at least the way i understand it that was tried at some point a while ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong but I think Full Tilt looks at it like this; If an affiliate signs you up this is a customer they would not have had so they pay out rb to the affiliate and the affiliate probably gives you 50 percent of the vig. If you sign up directly without an affiliate, then they look at it like their advertising dollars got you there so no need to dish out any rb.

I had the unfortunute event to sign up thru the affiliate rakebrain and do everything correctly accept email them after I went thru there website and downloaded full tilt.

My ignorance thought that I would be automatically signed up when i put there name in the bonus code and becuase of the cookies but after 2 months I realized I did not get any rakeback and was informed thru full tilt that I am not linked to get such rake back. They acknowledged that I downloaded software thru rakebain but said I failed to send them the email for them to track so I was not entitled... rigged but I guess I kind of love full tilt and still play there rake back free.

Caldarooni 10-15-2007 07:26 PM

Is it really that hard to follow the business model set up by Poker Stars?

Split Suit 10-15-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let me play on more than 12 tables ...maybe 14 or 15 ..thnk u ,,

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that if players have long histories of not sitting out on tables, not timing out and DC-ing often, and have been loyal customers, they should b able to 16-24table on FTP.

please consider this...but only if the player has proven to not plug up ur money maker (the obvious reason why this hasnt been instituted yet)

DMoogle 10-15-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it really that hard to follow the business model set up by Poker Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because of the way it's already set up, yes.

iheartponeez 10-15-2007 08:15 PM

Why does Full Tilt not respond to my email, and FTDoug won't respond to my PM's? What did I do to you, Full Tilt, for you to shut me out like this. I want to love you, you know I do, but if we can't communicate then what do we have?

You're prettier than PokerStars, baby, and smarter, and you might give me rakeback, which is so hot, but PokerStars and I...we can just TALK to each other, you know? And you're just so cold sometimes.

I don't want to leave you, but...I just don't know what to do anymore.