Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   cleaning up after your dog, lol, yeah, right. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354135)

bluef0x 03-13-2007 02:39 PM

Re: cleaning up after your dog, lol, yeah, right.

[ QUOTE ]
i feel very embarrassed when someone sees him take a crap

[/ QUOTE ]

I pick up the crap and still feel embarrassed, which is why I rarely took my dog outside.

amplify 03-13-2007 02:41 PM

We already know TxRedMan is a self-centered jerkoff yet he keeps on proving it daily.

JasonK 03-13-2007 02:44 PM

Clean that [censored] up. Even if nobody walks through the courtyard, the [censored] still stinks like [censored].

TheMetetron 03-13-2007 02:48 PM

OP,

Move to Argentina. You will right at home. Not a goddamn person feels the need to pick up their dog crap and this isn't in the heavily wooded parks or anything, it is in the middle of the [censored] sidewalk. If you get lucky, their dog took a [censored] in a planter where they think it will magically go away.

This [censored] pisses me off. Something about dying in a fire.

n.s. 03-13-2007 02:49 PM

Clean up after your goddamned dog. You wanna own a dog in the city, you are going to have to pick up every [censored] turd that comes out of his [censored], that's just the way it works.

27offsuit 03-13-2007 02:51 PM

Golden Retriever? You seem more like the Pit Bull type.

Backne, rage, and Pit Bulls are the holy trinity of your ilk.

elwoodblues 03-13-2007 02:51 PM

Would you be posting if you dumped your garbage can into this same area and were called on to clean it up?

solids 03-13-2007 02:51 PM

The other day, I was walking to work in the city and stepped in some dogshit. Confused, shocked, and pissed, I immediately looked around for someone to punch in the face. Even though I washed off my shoe, I could still faintly smell the [censored] for the rest of the day.

People who don't clean up after their dogs are completely inconsiderate. It seems pretty standard to do this in any area that is relatively populated.

bluef0x 03-13-2007 02:55 PM

Also, is your rent REALLY cheap? I think even the shittiest apartment complexes in Cali still have gardeners/janitors.

TxRedMan 03-13-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We already know TxRedMan is a self-centered jerkoff yet he keeps on proving it daily.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa! dude, wtf did i do to you?