Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Getting skunked in Beirut/beer pong (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549501)

The Man Mulcahey 11-19-2007 03:53 AM

Re: Getting skunked in Beirut/beer pong

ms paint pls.

ghostface 11-19-2007 04:21 AM

i could throw it sideways and still make a cup playing 10 cup

keikiwai 11-19-2007 04:38 AM

LOZL

CalledDownLight 11-19-2007 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
skunk equals naked run whenever i've played. it should never happen in a 10 cup game, but maybe on 6 cup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should it never happen in a 10 cup game? Do you not have the rule that if both teammates make it then they get to shoot again?

I've played a 10 cup game where I never got to shoot. The other team makes 1 each the first time and gets a rollback. Repeat this 4x and all the cups are gone. They then shoot again and make the last cup for a second time so my team has no rebuttal.

This is a skunk and had literally nothing to do with my play. This is the only time I have been skunked, but to say it never should happen is ridiculous.

ghostface 11-19-2007 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
skunk equals naked run whenever i've played. it should never happen in a 10 cup game, but maybe on 6 cup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should it never happen in a 10 cup game? Do you not have the rule that if both teammates make it then they get to shoot again?

I've played a 10 cup game where I never got to shoot. The other team makes 1 each the first time and gets a rollback. Repeat this 4x and all the cups are gone. They then shoot again and make the last cup for a second time so my team has no rebuttal.

This is a skunk and had literally nothing to do with my play. This is the only time I have been skunked, but to say it never should happen is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

you run bad

smokingrobot 11-19-2007 05:16 AM

i never heard the rule but i havent bplayed beer [ong in about5 years give or take

xSCWx 11-19-2007 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did the stupid bitch on your team get nekkid?

[/ QUOTE ]

no she didn't, and no one even mentioned that she should. it was all on me. i don't really hold that against her though

[/ QUOTE ]

kiddcheckers 11-19-2007 05:25 AM

standard rule used at a lot of games I've played at.

Never been skunked

ghostface 11-19-2007 05:29 AM

i just typed out a 20 minute story and didnt post it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

pwnsall 11-19-2007 05:31 AM

I've never seen anyone close to skunked and I BRAG: made last seven in a row before. We play 12 cups and last shot need to make in water cup so two of them were singles. BEAT: it feels like it was probably one of the most amazing things I've done and no one ever seems impressed.