Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   pictures of girls in threads (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=486197)

nation 08-27-2007 01:07 PM

Re: pictures of girls in threads

i'm not a sleazebag

El Diablo 08-27-2007 01:09 PM

nation,

You can do (things I consider) sleazy things and not necessarily be a sleazebag. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, at least Mike now says it's OK to repost the pics if you feel comfortable doing so. I think the thread sucks without the pics!

nation 08-27-2007 01:11 PM

ok im gonna repost. mike you better not go out of your way and try to find this girl and trainwreck me just to teach me a lesson.

El Diablo 08-27-2007 01:21 PM

Mike,

You did not answer a couple of questions. Here's the main one:

"Pictures of people that could be considered embarrassing or associated with what could be considered embarrassing situations are posted on 2+2 all the time.

Do you think 2+2 policy should be to not allow that?"

I'm asking that seriously, Mike, not just to make a point.

You initially removed the pics because "imo, there are very good odds that someone, somewhere, who knows one or both of these girls and who plays poker is highly likely to read Twoplustwo and see and recognise them, with embarrassing, (to say the least), real life consequences."

If that's the standard we go by, you've basically eliminated any embarrassing trip report pics from 2+2. That would be quite a policy change for the forums where that goes on.

RR 08-27-2007 03:18 PM

Are these pics posted anywhere? One of the main reasons I agreed to be a mod is to see stuff that gets removed.

iron81 08-27-2007 03:21 PM

I think Mike deleted them completely. However, feel free to peruse the Photobucket thread on the first page. Why was that junked anyway?

El Diablo 08-27-2007 03:57 PM

RR,

Nation reposted them in the BBV4L thread.

nation 08-27-2007 04:02 PM

RR,

i am so sleazy

nation 08-27-2007 04:07 PM

someone's gotta entertain bbv4l

El Diablo 08-27-2007 04:11 PM

Mike,

FYI, here are a handful of threads from BBV4L today - I don't read that forum and just did a quick scan of the front page, so these are not the best/worst or anything, just a few that jumped out:

Is he straight or gay? - pictures of a guy with gay/straight/bi poll

Ugliest college - pic in thread of a bunch of girls from his school referring to them as ugly

Mr. Slope's Sister - pics of a girl, check out the captions being put on there

Description of jacking off session

Would you? - picture of very young looking girl for discussion of whether or not people would have sex w/ her

Check out my new bong

This is a sampling of the type of stuff regularly being posted on 2+2.