Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   College- More Beats Than Brags (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=197540)

J. Sawyer 08-27-2006 04:33 PM

Re: College- More Beats Than Brags

[ QUOTE ]
So yesterday I moved back to the prestigious Western Kentucky University. It has gone as follows-

Brag- My roomate isnt here yet so I have the room to myself
Beat- I checked out his facebook profile and hes a thug. His groups include "Stop Snitchin" and his favorite books are "You know yo boy cant read hah."

Beat- I got put in the shittiest dorm on campus. Barely any AC, 22 floors, window doesnt open all the way, and its tiny.
Brag- I can smoke pot with no interference from authority [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Beat- Books are [censored] expensive. I hate teachers that assign 5 required text for a [censored] gen. ed religious studies course.

Brag- Co-ed dorm.

Beat- I cant multi-table 40 hours a week anymore, goodbye a large chunk of my income.

College is full of variance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont see why you can't multi-table 40 hours a week? and if you've been multi-tabling 40 hours a week why you can't afford your own place?

That does suck about your roomate though, do they have like a swap day or something?

DING-DONG YO 08-27-2006 05:06 PM

You forgot a beat.

UGA to beat that azz in Athens next Saturday.

acesfall 08-27-2006 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You forgot a beat.

UGA to beat that azz in Athens next Saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH NO YOU DI'INT!!!

lostandgone85 08-27-2006 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no AC in my dorm and I have to take two semesters of Theology. I want to cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Foundations of Theology this semester is already a major beat

Barrin6 08-27-2006 05:25 PM

Since when does multitabling 40 hours a week mean you have to make money?

J. Sawyer 08-27-2006 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since when does multitabling 40 hours a week mean you have to make money?

[/ QUOTE ]

since he said he was

acesfall 08-27-2006 09:51 PM

My roomate just showed up and he has a gold grill which means hes way more baller then me.

nubs 08-27-2006 09:57 PM

Pics are required of the grill.

Don Key E37 08-27-2006 11:51 PM

I think I might pay more money than I have to be a freshman in college in a co ed dorm. [censored] poker. Play 10 hours a week if that, should be plenty for beer and parties and a little spending money. Make lots of money later, have more fun now. There is something to be said for you and a bunch of your friends having 25 bucks between you, everyone getting wasted, everyone getting laid, and having the most baller night ever broke as a joke.