Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FTP Answers 2/23 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=339696)

cardcounter0 02-23-2007 11:18 PM

Re: FTP Answers 2/23

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

14. Why does the FTP company treat its customers so poorly?

- I disagree with this, but I'm sorry you feel that we do.

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, let me rephrase - by filling in the context that you have omitted.

FTP has a long and continuing record of failure to communicate with customers in an open, honest, and timely manner. Week by week, month by month, the incidents continue to appear in these forums. Nothing changes, except perhaps the issue du jour.

To me (and surely, to many others), this appears to be a solid indication that the company does not respect its customers. I personally have chosen to withhold my business from companies that fail to deliver a minimum level of what I feel are bedrock principles of corporate decency. Even in a restricted market such as online poker, I will only drop so far.

I believe that you understand exactly what I'm talking about. Will you now address the issue forthrightly?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, you got leveled. Read the reply. "I disagree with this, but I'm sorry you feel that we do." FTP feeds you BS all day, so if you 'feel' that you are mistreated, it must be all YOUR fault. Obviously, any feeling of mistreatment must be the fault of the stupid customer.

captain_swing 02-23-2007 11:18 PM

I posted the last two threads (and several others added that it was also a concern of theirs as well). I know it is secondary to the main issue of payment processors but it would help if you could address it as well. Thanks.

Hi Doug,
As I asked last time can you improve your interface for the cashout page? It is disconcerting to see that withdrawels will go back to the source of the deposit when my deposits were made with Neteller. It would be very helpful if the first screen the user sees when he requests a cashout is a list of available options for the cashout which he could then click on to choose. It would also be helpful if you could get a cashout by check through that interface instead of having to email support. Thanks.

frommagio 02-23-2007 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP has a long and continuing record of failure to communicate with customers in an open, honest, and timely manner. Week by week, month by month, the incidents continue to appear in these forums. Nothing changes, except perhaps the issue du jour.

To me (and surely, to many others), this appears to be a solid indication that the company does not respect its customers. I personally have chosen to withhold my business from companies that fail to deliver a minimum level of what I feel are bedrock principles of corporate decency. Even in a restricted market such as online poker, I will only drop so far.

I believe that you understand exactly what I'm talking about. Will you now address the issue forthrightly?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, you got leveled. Read the reply. "I disagree with this, but I'm sorry you feel that we do." FTP feeds you BS all day, so if you 'feel' that you are mistreated, it must be all YOUR fault. Obviously, any feeling of mistreatment must be the fault of the stupid customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you. They choose to disregard the executive summary of what's wrong with their company. In a healthier business climate, the lesson would be brought home quickly and painfully. Under present conditions, they'll need to wait awhile before it becomes obvious, even to them. By then, it will be too late.

wade17 02-23-2007 11:34 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated Doug. Your posts are very much appreciated.

NoahSD 02-23-2007 11:37 PM

Doug,
Thanks for the quick reply on the timebank thing.

Please look into this http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post9306942.

MikeyPatriot 02-23-2007 11:46 PM

In regards to the rakeback situation...I had clicked a link through an affiliate and ended up not getting rakeback through them. Unfortunately, I am now f'd in regards to getting rakeback. As a result, 99% of my play is now on Stars (I occasionally will play on FTP for variety). With resizable tables pretty much integrated into the software, I could be easily swayed back with a RB plan.

HSB 02-24-2007 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're nuts.

Their customer service could be better. The way they handle ethics investigations could be better. There's no question there's things they could improve but they are one of the top three or four sites in coming here and interacting with their customers.

cobrakai111 02-24-2007 12:16 AM

Is there anyway to be able to have the option to show cards on just one table and not all of them? Do any sites have that option?

If I'm playing one tourney and a bunch of other little games this would be a nice feature.

frommagio 02-24-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, please do tell.

[ QUOTE ]

Their customer service could be better. The way they handle ethics investigations could be better. There's no question there's things they could improve but they are one of the top three or four sites in coming here and interacting with their customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, it seems like you're arguing my point ... who's nuts?

I think every customer deserves respect and competent support - not just those who are lucky enough to find 2+2, join 2+2, and then (unfortunately) encounter and post an interesting enough case to attract the attention of Doug or his more sedentary colleague (FTPTom, was it?). The 2+2ers are not necessarily typical customers; most folks quickly get the message, and they will leave to go where they are wanted.

gummy d 02-24-2007 01:34 AM

How about just one thread of someone getting caught colluding and something being done about it much less funds being returned.