Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   please read if you are a supernova (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511928)

99killed 09-29-2007 06:58 PM

Re: please read if you are a supernova

[ QUOTE ]
Freerolls >>>>> Girlfriend

[/ QUOTE ]

wrschultz 09-29-2007 08:20 PM

I've been a supernova for a while and I've never played it. I've only played the 100k freeroll 3 times.

MicroBob 09-29-2007 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I read that less then 66% play them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I believe that Scottyy has mentioned on here that about 1/3 of SN's actually play in the freerolls.

Less than 100 actually skipping these things? No way and not even close.

BK1248 09-29-2007 10:13 PM

i didnt even know about them till now, ill prolly still pass tho

a nonymous 09-29-2007 10:50 PM

We really should be starting a thread asking for a way to eliminate/opt out of the freerolls and get something else in return. That would actually be a good idea. Kindof amazes me that Stars hasn't already done this.

billb 09-30-2007 12:00 AM

I wish they would combine all the freerolls and have 1 monthly 400k freeroll.

MicroBob 09-30-2007 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We really should be starting a thread asking for a way to eliminate/opt out of the freerolls and get something else in return. That would actually be a good idea. Kindof amazes me that Stars hasn't already done this.

[/ QUOTE ]

we already had a gigantic thread about this that also included all the various complaints people have about not being available or interested in the freerolls, etc etc as well as other possible alternative solutions besides the simple 'opting out' option which I would wholly support.

Trivial 09-30-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hello,

I have a request regarding the weekly $50,000 freeroll. As a supernova, I have no reason to play in this tournament, in particular due to its poor prizepool/entrants ratio and dreadful scheduling. It would be nice if there were an alternative means of compensation for those who find no value in this yawnfest. Thanks for listening to my suggestion!

[/ QUOTE ]

Losing all 09-30-2007 12:58 AM

This thread is worthless with or without pics.

99killed 09-30-2007 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hello,

I have a request regarding the weekly $50,000 freeroll. As a supernova, I have no reason to play in this tournament, in particular due to its poor prizepool/entrants ratio and dreadful scheduling. It would be nice if there were an alternative means of compensation for those who find no value in this yawnfest. Thanks for listening to my suggestion!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i hate free money too !!!!