Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   My ability to browse the 2+2 forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518400)

goofyballer 10-08-2007 06:51 PM

Re: My ability to browse the 2+2 forums

[ QUOTE ]
goofyballer,

My research indicates that your ability to browse the 2+2 forums was not impeded by this renegade moderator's actions. Please try and be more accurate in your thread titles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to see your research. I made repeated attempts at browsing the 2+2 forums during this timeframe but was repeatedly met with web page which appeared similar to the screenshot taken in the OP.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't that make him your bitch?

[/ QUOTE ]
obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

tuq 10-08-2007 07:03 PM

goofy,

After scoring so many points in that EricW thread, you lost them all by making a "FIRST" post. Zero to hero to zero IMO.

tuq 10-08-2007 07:06 PM

22nd

goofyballer 10-08-2007 07:07 PM

OH I C WHAT U DID THERE

tuq,

Do I get points back for actually calling you by your username, or do I only get to be part of the cool kids ATF fan club if I disfigure it in some manner?

p.s. I've always been a hero. Just not in forums you read.

bonds 10-08-2007 07:08 PM

This is the saddest after school special ever.

kyleb 10-08-2007 07:13 PM

I wish I could take credit for this. Alas, it was not me.

*TT* 10-08-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Christiane F. was much sadder and it had a cool David Bowie soundtrack featuring Heros in German (David Bowie's best album ever!). This thread doesn't have a German soundtrack [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

bonds 10-08-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Christiane F. was much sadder and it had a cool David Bowie soundtrack featuring Heros in German (David Bowie's best album ever!). This thread doesn't have a German soundtrack [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If we could convince Goofyballer to hit on MissChriss, it could have a Dutch soundtrack - close enough?

goofyballer 10-08-2007 07:39 PM

I'm already smitten with another female 2+2er, and plus MissChris seems way too emo.

Los Feliz Slim 10-08-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
goofyballer,

My research indicates that your ability to browse the 2+2 forums was not impeded by this renegade moderator's actions. Please try and be more accurate in your thread titles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to see your research. I made repeated attempts at browsing the 2+2 forums during this timeframe but was repeatedly met with web page which appeared similar to the screenshot taken in the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

My research consisted of logging out and then browsing the forums without being logged in. People come to ATF on new accounts and bitch about their accounts being banned all the time. Were you IP banned? If so, lol.