Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What should i do next? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=62522)

pokerkid006 03-16-2006 02:37 AM

Re: What should i do next?

another thing is i know of a few other really good friends she has that are guys also and she wrestles with them and does this with them too, but mostly shes been hanging out with me for the last month. The other guys she did this with never banged her but they are still real good friends like brother and sister. they are all closer to her age.

man 03-16-2006 02:38 AM

pokerkid,

it sounds like you're only gonna take the advice you want to hear. whatever man, do what you want.

Magellan 03-16-2006 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btw she lives with 4 roomates and 1 ofem shares a room with her does that make the situation different?

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally. Group sex is now an option. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

pokerkid006 03-16-2006 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw she lives with 4 roomates and 1 ofem shares a room with her does that make the situation different?

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally. Group sex is now an option. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha and no, im not only going to take advice i wanna hear, im just exploring all options. she did go out with 1 of the kids i mentioned earlier but only for like a month.

N 82 50 24 03-16-2006 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's definitely going to make things harder if something ever happens, but it shouldn't get in the way of having a discussion with her.

Magellan 03-16-2006 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im just exploring all options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're on the right track. I highly recommend you explore all her options.

bigbrother36 03-16-2006 02:45 AM

This is the classic bear/beehive situation. Guess who's gonna get stung.? At twice your age I can tell you one thing. RUN!!! Those creatures are [censored] nasty man. See how they work to manipulate you already. You haven't even kissed her and already shes [censored] with your head. Im agine if you (ugh) fall in love with her. Next thing you know you'll have a job and a mortgage and kids. You won't have had a beer in months, have absolutely no free time no hanging out with the guys...

Forget about women, drink, play poker, do something else.

jaydub 03-16-2006 02:47 AM

pokerkid,

I lay 2-1 that you are a teenage troll.

With that said, after reading your initial post I too shook my head in silence.

J

Magellan 03-16-2006 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's definitely going to make things harder if something ever happens, but it shouldn't get in the way of having a discussion with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, he can jack off under the table while having a fulfilling discussion with her, score!

pokerkid006 03-16-2006 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is the classic bear/beehive situation. Guess who's gonna get stung.? At twice your age I can tell you one thing. RUN!!! Those creatures are [censored] nasty man. See how they work to manipulate you already. You haven't even kissed her and already shes [censored] with your head. Im agine if you (ugh) fall in love with her. Next thing you know you'll have a job and a mortgage and kids. You won't have had a beer in months, have absolutely no free time no hanging out with the guys...

Forget about women, drink, play poker, do something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops,guess i was mistaken, im exploring all options except this one lolol