Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Intimacy: oral vs. regular sex (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550153)

gobbomom 11-19-2007 11:13 PM

Re: Intimacy: oral vs. regular sex

I voted. no, yes, not applicable.

XXXNoahXXX 11-19-2007 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paging one of the three women in all of 2+2dom

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I voted. no, yes, not applicable.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure not what he had in mind....

now i can't read this thread any more because i don't want to see remember what her answers correspond to.

ps- someone PM this to gobboboy.

tarheeljks 11-19-2007 11:15 PM

how is it n/a, you don't have a preference?

kipin 11-19-2007 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she never has relations?

In that case, she might be a virgin and that means gobboboy is probably the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Where is your God now?

XXXNoahXXX 11-19-2007 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she never has relations?

In that case, she might be a virgin and that means gobboboy is probably the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Where is your God now?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://fi.somethingawful.com/customt...e-gobboboy.jpg

samsonite2100 11-19-2007 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a cunning linguist from way back and I agree with Tuq. Not necessarily b/c I feel like it's that special--I'm up for chowing down at the drop of a hat--but b/c from my experience women tend to think it's more intimate. Paging one of the three women in all of 2+2dom to read that I like going down and PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Also, please tell me that your avatar is not a picture of you, because I have a vivid imagination and picturing that goofy little goatee soaked and crusty with vag juice is making me dry heave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah--it's Bob Odenkirk from Mr. Show.

Alobar 11-19-2007 11:24 PM

regular sex is waaaay more intimate for a number of reasons. The foremost being there is penetration, which while maybe just being symbolic is a pretty profound thing when its shared between two people who have an emotional bond.

There is eye contact, looking into someones eyes while you are sharing a connection is much more intimate than holding the back of someones head while they slobber all over your nether region.

You are both actively participating in the gratification of the other person. Its not just you pleasing her, or her pleasing you, you are pleasing each other. Thats much more intimate than one person doing all the work and not getting pleasure themselves (or at leas the same degree of pleasure).

I think people who consider oral sex more intimate (I know a lot of girls who will let you [censored] them, but wont let you go down on them because "that's too personal") are mostly just having sex for the [censored] aspect of it. You can make sex pretty impersonal, and not all that intimate. But if intimacy is actually the goal, I cant even fathom how someone could consider oral a more intimate experience than regular sex.

MaxxDaddy 11-19-2007 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
regular sex is waaaay more intimate for a number of reasons. The foremost being there is penetration, which while maybe just being symbolic is a pretty profound thing when its shared between two people who have an emotional bond.

There is eye contact, looking into someones eyes while you are sharing a connection is much more intimate than holding the back of someones head while they slobber all over your nether region.

You are both actively participating in the gratification of the other person. Its not just you pleasing her, or her pleasing you, you are pleasing each other. Thats much more intimate than one person doing all the work and not getting pleasure themselves (or at leas the same degree of pleasure).

I think people who consider oral sex more intimate (I know a lot of girls who will let you [censored] them, but wont let you go down on them because "that's too personal") are mostly just having sex for the [censored] aspect of it. You can make sex pretty impersonal, and not all that intimate. But if intimacy is actually the goal, I cant even fathom how someone could consider oral a more intimate experience than regular sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put, despite your avatar.

MuresanForMVP 11-19-2007 11:44 PM

what is that av from anyways?

FlyWf 11-19-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There is eye contact,

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/340...spxtopbai1.jpg

The link is NSFW so don't click if you're a wage slave.