Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How much do you think the top producers are worth? i.e. Timbaland... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=504164)

shoxbb6 09-19-2007 12:44 AM

Re: How much do you think the top producers are worth? i.e. Timbaland.

http://panachereport.com/channels/co...s/jennifer.htm :
"Pharrell Williams: Hip-Hop producer and rapper has sound investments in his merchandise imprint, "Billionaire Boys Club." Williams has also launched a street skate boarding team called, "Ice Cream Skate Team." Williams also drives a $1 million dollar Enzo Ferrari (only 39 exist in the world) as well as a convertible Rolls Royce and within the next 2-3 years, if his production success continues, he should reach the $200 million dollar milestone in personal wealth. "

Super Tool 09-19-2007 12:50 AM

Re: How much do you think the top producers are worth? i.e. Timbaland...

P-diddy and Jay Z, are the richest by far... Last i checked, hardly no one was was even close (500 mil +)... Master P is a rich mofo as well...

Gospy 09-19-2007 12:59 AM

For rappers, it's Jay-Z, Diddy, 50.

As far as Pharrell goes, I don't remember where, but I read it somewhere, Wiki says 155 mil. Keeping in mind he has 2 clothing lines, production, a solo career, 2 group careers, a skate team, etc. He charges between 250k-500k a track.

NajdorfDefense 09-19-2007 01:04 AM

Net Worth comes from income initially. Where else do you think it comes from? This is obvs to everyone but you, the $$$ didn't magically appear on his desk. Put the drink down for a sec.

[ QUOTE ]
just saying that if his net worth is 150mm, it's not 75mm due to taxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm saying to those who said it's $150mm, he had to have total income of $300mm, before expenses, over X # of years to achieve that.
Of course, they can't find 1 reputable source that says that.

Jay-Z just sold his clothing company to public firm Iconix for $204m, he got only $50m of that. That's $25m after tax.
Pharrell hasn't had nearly JZ's success in business, endorsements, creating his clothing line yet.

Obvs, at some point in the future, he may get there. But he ain't there yet.

NajdorfDefense 09-19-2007 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't remember where, but I read it somewhere, Wiki says 155 mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it doesn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharrell_Williams

jaydub 09-19-2007 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Net Worth comes from income initially. Where else do you think it comes from? This is obvs to everyone but you, the $$$ didn't magically appear on his desk. Put the drink down for a sec.

Tell me how he got to the $150mm NW number, which you've refused to do 3x, as you have absolutely no idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I note that you never quote my posts, do you read them before replying?

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of accumulated net worth does tend to assume that the taxes have been paid on the yearly income.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said that a little way back. Reading other posts might enlighten you as to the 150mm estimate for which I believe I also stated I am not asserting, but we've already established the bar for your reading comprehension...

I will reiterate, specifically what taxes do you believe are unpaid on the estate?

J

NajdorfDefense 09-19-2007 01:13 AM

You keep mentioning $150mm, but pretending you're not. Pls show Pharrell's net worth as $150, or more, or whatever you think it is.

Since you are completely clueless, and fail to understand even the simplest explanation of how pre-tax income becomes a smaller number after paying taxes, it's easy to forecast you will, once again, fail to show any data or link to any reputable source in a vain attempt to show your 'expertise' on this topic. Keep up the good work!

jaydub 09-19-2007 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, The Neptunes (Pharrell and Chad Hugo), are worth like $150 mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

After-tax? Link, pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Net worth, not income is what I believe is being discussed.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Manhattan,

Put down the straw and go to bed. We are not talking income.

J

NajdorfDefense 09-19-2007 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, The Neptunes (Pharrell and Chad Hugo), are worth like $150 mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link, pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Net worth, ...is being discussed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I quoted you, see? You implicitly supported the $150mm assertion. Stop backpedaling and/or produce evidence thereof, or of some other total.

I am talking Net Worth. You keep confusing yourself because you don't have a clue on the topic.

Your loc: is very telling, I should have noted that before. Keep avoiding any attempt to show *Net Worth*!

szw 09-19-2007 01:18 AM

OMG you guys are arguing about the stupidest [censored]. lets see these producers wives/girlfriends