Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   How bad can a player run in sit & goes ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553672)

Rips 11-24-2007 08:14 PM

Re: How bad can a player run in sit & goes ?

Why are you trying to kill the action?

Gogo! I'm sure you can crush SG!

spacegravy 11-24-2007 08:17 PM

I'm not really sure what your talking about with your challenege... can anyone translate it with me?

SongheJe 11-24-2007 08:24 PM

jmill,
I never said that.
I never told I'm better than spacegravy at sngoes.
We are at a wrong point.
I simply asked something about NUMBERS in a thread, and spacegravy came to insult.
I was talking about variance and real numbers. He simply came to tell me I'm a sucker.
So, he's better than me ?
Ok.
I will play heads up not against a player, but against his arrogance. And I can beat arrogance.
I can risk 10K$ more than the result for this .
Is OK.
I don't care about money i can lose this bet if i play poker it's not for the money but just to improve myself in this wonderful discipline, now what i want is punish his arrogance.

apefish 11-24-2007 08:26 PM

I read it as best of 21 heads up matches at $500 a pop with an extra 10K for the winner.

spacegravy 11-24-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jmill,
I never said that.
I never told I'm better than spacegravy at sngoes.
We are at a wrong point.
I simply asked something about NUMBERS in a thread, and spacegravy came to insult.
I was talking about variance and real numbers. He simply came to tell me I'm a sucker.
So, he's better than me ?
Ok.
I will play heads up not against a player, but against his arrogance. And I can beat arrogance.
I can risk 10K$ more than the result for this .
Is OK.
I don't care about money i can lose this bet if i play poker it's not for the money but just to improve myself in this wonderful discipline, now what i want is punish his arrogance.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, how bout we play 10 1k hu sngs against each other?

spacegravy 11-24-2007 08:28 PM

alright im going out for the night, ill check this tomorrow tho but book it if your interested.

Rips 11-24-2007 08:29 PM

Yes. He wants to play 21 or 41 HU matches against you, where of each is $500. The loser will pay the winner additional $10000.

Accept it and get started

SongheJe 11-24-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really sure what your talking about with your challenege... can anyone translate it with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok it is very simple we play 41 500$ hu's who win more of those get an additional 10k from the other one... are u baller enough for that , or u are able just to destroy people hope like u tried to do before with me...
Show everyone u re not a coward and play me this challenge
I would remember you that I encouraged you when you started your bet.. Among people telling 'lol' there was me writing 'go spacegravy go'. ! More, I subscribed to sit&go icons because I admired you (I will retire it immediately of course).
You are really a sad arrogant child.

JokersAttack 11-24-2007 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants to play 41 $500 HU SnGs with you.

The person that wins 21 or more gains an additional $10,000 from the other person.

dhg223 11-24-2007 09:12 PM

I came.