Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Major Site Revenue (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=431316)

BradleyT 06-20-2007 03:05 PM

Re: Major Site Revenue

From a website press release in 2006 - and note this is NET revenue (which I think means the CEO makes at least that much if not more) -

[ QUOTE ]
Party Poker, said that the first quarter showed a net revenue averaging $0.7 million per day.

[/ QUOTE ]

PennDisc 06-20-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What kind of logic is that anyway? If you know the CEO personally, and he made 10.2 mil (you don't really use the term "profited" when talking about the CEO's earnings/salary I don't think), then why do you think that's what the company made? Obviously the company doesn't just put the entire year's profits into the CEO's pockets.

[/ QUOTE ]i KNOW THEY DONT (censored) but I was trying to make a point on what person in the complany made at the top!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why did you use these exact words?

[ QUOTE ]
I know Stars made 10.2 million last year

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg Olden 06-20-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What kind of logic is that anyway? If you know the CEO personally, and he made 10.2 mil (you don't really use the term "profited" when talking about the CEO's earnings/salary I don't think), then why do you think that's what the company made? Obviously the company doesn't just put the entire year's profits into the CEO's pockets.

[/ QUOTE ]i KNOW THEY DONT (censored) but I was trying to make a point on what person in the complany made at the top!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why did you use these exact words?

[ QUOTE ]
I know Stars made 10.2 million last year

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I am sorry I didn't add the supporting context but needed to get a comment in in a hurry cause I was leaving for work

PennDisc 06-20-2007 04:49 PM

That's way beyond context... Stars and Stars' CEO are entirely different entities which makes your posts entirely different statements. Why are you so adamant on insulting people when the miscommunication began on your end though?

pkrblog 06-20-2007 04:50 PM

LOL stars probably makes 10 mil in a week.

prodonkey 06-20-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's way beyond context... Stars and Stars' CEO are entirely different entities which makes your posts entirely different statements. Why are you so adamant on insulting people when the miscommunication began on your end though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Basketball players aren't the brightest bunch

TreyWilly 06-20-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basketball players aren't the brightest bunch

[/ QUOTE ]

This is idiotic.