Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Entourage- 4/29 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389577)

StevieG 04-30-2007 12:28 AM

Re: Just watched this weekd entourage

[ QUOTE ]

Ive been liking that show better than Entourage actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has been very good. If more headliner matches were built up that well, boxing would be in better shape.

stabn 04-30-2007 12:28 AM

I agree with the comments about ari's friends' plot line. Horrible. The drama punked plotline was great though.

StevieG 04-30-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the comments about ari's friends' plot line. Horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tolerable thanks to Mrs. Ari in demi cups.

stabn 04-30-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the comments about ari's friends' plot line. Horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tolerable thanks to Mrs. Ari in demi cups.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she was like that in the back yard and at dinner i'd agree.

teh_mewse 04-30-2007 12:39 AM

WOW AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT KNEW THAT LIDDELL WAS THE TRUE GAG THE ENTIRE TIME?

Absolutely terrible episode. If you don't agree with me, just imagine you knew the ending the whole time. Actually the worst episode of entourage i've seen yet. Its going downhill. People watched it in the beginning because the celebrity life looked so cool and money was everywhere. Now they're introducing love lives and trying to make it more like a comedy. Don't get me wrong, humor is fine, but the premise of the show should be "3 friends strike it rich when their friend becomes a celebrity"

GAH.

stabn 04-30-2007 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. But you are the only one that doesn't get entourage.

Homer 04-30-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Absolutely terrible episode. If you don't agree with me, just imagine you knew the ending the whole time. Actually the worst episode of entourage i've seen yet. Its going downhill. People watched it in the beginning because the celebrity life looked so cool and money was everywhere. Now they're introducing love lives and trying to make it more like a comedy. Don't get me wrong, humor is fine, but the premise of the show should be "3 friends strike it rich when their friend becomes a celebrity"

GAH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, dull episode. Just because Entourage is a fluff show doesn't mean every episode is going to be enjoyable, though I'm sure many will say otherwise.

JuntMonkey 04-30-2007 01:33 AM

I realized what the gag was before they revealed it, but only once he told Drama to get down on his knees.

catalyst 04-30-2007 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

GAH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you even watch season 1 of Entourage? Your perception for the premise of the show would be dry and boring after 2 episodes when people realize buying cool stuff can get boring.

And yeah, I can't imagine most people didn't know Lidell was part of the Gotcha scheme, it was pretty obvious.

Huh? 04-30-2007 02:56 AM

i like the show when it is more about vince/ari's career n the boys riding along with it then when its an episode like this

both the ari n drama plots were blah to me.
it was obvious lindell was in on it..would have been much more interesting if he wasnt.