Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   SmartNotes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477526)

Roland 08-22-2007 03:47 PM

Re: SmartNotes

It might have to do with the way the hand history file is retrieved, but actually that should only fail if you had been playing at the same table for over 24 hours I think.
I'll have to think about it - strange indeed.

Rafpig 08-28-2007 06:04 PM

Hi Roland! The "German" shortcut is not working for me. So I open the smartnotes.ahk from the second folder, but whenever I write a note for a player, it is not saved in the smartnotes database. Also, I tried to import my notes from PStars, but they do not show up on smartnotes. What I am doing wrong?

infernogott 09-05-2007 08:26 AM

Hi,

Do you know when there's an update with party support coming? The old smartnotes script doesn't work anymore for party and I need something for making and reading notes

Roland 09-05-2007 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Roland! The "German" shortcut is not working for me. So I open the smartnotes.ahk from the second folder, but whenever I write a note for a player, it is not saved in the smartnotes database. Also, I tried to import my notes from PStars, but they do not show up on smartnotes. What I am doing wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you running Vista by any chance?

Roland 09-05-2007 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Do you know when there's an update with party support coming?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't plan on adding support for Party, sorry.

Rafpig 09-05-2007 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you running Vista by any chance?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I use Windows XP.

Roland 09-05-2007 10:10 AM

v1.02

No significant changes... just added a refresh button and made it possible to add players from the main gui.

Roland 09-05-2007 10:12 AM

@Rafpig: I just uploaded v1.02 - try that. Make sure you enter the correct path for PokerStars in the Preferences Gui.
If it still doesn't work, there should be a log file called Log (SmartNotes.ahk).txt in the SmartNotes folder, email that to me.

infernogott 09-05-2007 10:32 AM

Well, does anybody know why the old Smartnotes (with party support) doesn't work for my anymore? I use FreePHG and there's always the message "no data yet" when I try to look at the notes at the table

akvsaq 09-05-2007 03:35 PM

OMG Roland, I've been browsing the software forum for many months now looking for this program. I was very sad to see you only have support for PStars. Is there any way you can make one for Full Tilt, pretty please with sugar on top?