Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274026)

OnlinePro 12-03-2006 11:29 PM

Re: Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k

I agree, it is a shame how there are so many incompetant people in such positions.

Victor 12-03-2006 11:44 PM

cash out in smaller increments is the answer.

good2cu 12-04-2006 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cash out in smaller increments is the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate ub so they only time I ever play there is to play high stakes action and almost always HU. 8k is like 3 BIs at most.

okietalker 12-04-2006 02:58 AM

Any luck from P5's?

I am just curious as I have built up a nice chunk of change there and am now getting nervous.

pipedreamz 12-04-2006 03:14 AM

it's ridiculous, my measly 100 withdrawal just to test the process is i/p for 3 days now, where it is instant on stars and party and every other site

WhoIam 12-04-2006 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
isnt it funny how its always guys with 1600 posts who start this kinda thread?

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, my thoughts exactly.

To the guy who didn't get it: these "Site X stole my money!" posts are almost always from people with under 100 posts and often their first post. It usually ends up being something like "well my roommate and I were playing at the same table but we weren't cheating or anything" or "I accidentally typed my bank account information incorrectly, honest"

good2cu 12-04-2006 03:40 AM

I'm going to wait another few days for an email before doing any further action. My first email was about a week ago and I could log into my account up until 2 days ago.

I'll keep this theard updated.

sunkist8 12-04-2006 03:46 AM

I really hope Ub isn't having cashflow problems, very few people still play there. I was going to play the Tournys they have ongoing sort of like the world series of Ub but forget it now, 3 1/2 weeks is a ridiculous amount of time to wait.

ekky 12-04-2006 04:21 AM

I cashed out $14,497 and got it in 2 days.

All I can recommend is that the OP writes off this debt because its obvious that he and his "gangsta" friends are cheating to try and make more money

In future try and stick to the rules and you will be fine

[Phill] 12-04-2006 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you are a known name pretty much garantees you will not lose this money -

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. There's more wishful thinking and arrogant self-inflation in that statement than I can remember seeing elsewhere save the WWF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its reality though. Ive never met G2CU, but i know for a fact he doesnt cheat. Im very sure im not alone.

IIRC there was a case with Jason Strasser where he prima took 10K of him - he got it back for the simple reason he was known and could therefor mobilise enough people in support.

Hell, im sure in less than 2 degrees of seperation he know half of the regular winners in the big cash games on UB who would vouch for him.