Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it's not close (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=417590)

TheProdigy 06-02-2007 07:11 PM

Re: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not clo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is so sick, ave been following it and he will either be busto or robusto VERY soon

[/ QUOTE ]

Link to your avatar please...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
they are so big and beautiful [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously..who is this girl?

AllinDan 06-02-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the final hand on that table after 1 hours play, i raise the button to $60, ipodu makes it $200 and i make it $600 with 510o. he calls and the flop comes 5c 8s kd. i bet $800 and he calls. turn is 3d. he checks. i check behind. river is the Ac and he moves all in instantly. it was my last $2040 to call. i did and he had KK for a set and the win - $6879 pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

this blog is inspirational

kemystery 06-02-2007 07:30 PM

Re: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not close

[ QUOTE ]
link to kurosh's blog?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://kuroshd.blogspot.com/

The Velour Fog 06-02-2007 10:11 PM

Re: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not close

gnnn, conga rolleeeeedddd

nh

Bustoood J 06-02-2007 10:57 PM

He will join me shortly

LuckyLloyd 06-03-2007 01:28 AM

I have followed this for a number of months now. Guy is [censored] tapped. I used to post comments on the blog with advice and [censored]. Now I just read and laugh - while feeling lucky that I understand the word "discipline" (cause he sure don't).

tomdemaine 06-03-2007 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
3 hands later on the same table i raise utg to $175 with 84d and doooom on the button makes it $600. i call and the flop comes 10c 9d 6c. i check and he checks. 2s on the turn. i check, god knows why and he checks behind. so i am fairly sure he has AK right now so when the Kd comes on the river i check raise his $600 bet all in, another $1900 to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Logic!

bazooka87 06-03-2007 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i make it $60 with 69o and he calls. the flop comes 4d 6c Ah. he checks, i bet $90 and he makes it $240. i call and find the turn i want a 6. he bets $360 and i call. river is a 9d giving me the house but also putting out a flush (although a backdoor one). he checks to me. i go all in and he insta-calls with 86s. i win the $4k pot and we finish there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait, is he actually scared his full house might lose to a flush?

Marmor 06-06-2007 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
ANOTHER £10,000 TO BLOEFFER
this time $50/$100 hu betfair. i bought for a fraction under $5k and got up to $34k before losing it all and then $15k more. as soon as i start losing my play starts to deterioate quickly and i become desperate to pick up pots and regain my peak chips for that session. my opponent also tightens up alot (generally) which i don't think helps.

anyway £20k left. i have half of it now and the other half coming tomorrow. it's probably time i re-considered what i'm going to do because i (as u) can't see the money lasting long. with £20k i still have a sufficient base to play £10/£20 half buyins, ring games with good game selection. from there i could be safe i think but... i'm not sure if i want to go back to that. i'll try and come up with some sort of plan before i play tonight or tomorrow.

on a side note i played the 'bloggerment' last sunday (without success, congrats to amatay for winning). it's a $5 sng on stars each sunday at 9pm uk time if anyone's interested, the password is donkament.

[/ QUOTE ]

Countdown to busto...

Marmor 07-07-2007 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i managed to blow £64k tonight, £50k on crypto £100/£200 and £14k on betfair $250/$500. therefore the money i set aside as my roll has all gone. i can easily muster up a few hundred or maybe a couple of thousand but it's gonna be a big knock down to my confidence and happiness playing £10/£20 and lower.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zomg