Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   10,000 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=76701)

disjunction 04-01-2006 06:28 PM

Re: 10,000

Before the forum dissolves, I just want to take this opportunity to say what a wonderful singer Taylor Hicks is.

Jim Kuhn 04-01-2006 06:28 PM

But Granny................... I cant even spell religon

busguy 04-01-2006 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it turns out that OOT is a tremendous cost to us in terms of bandwidth. however, none of you donks ever click a sponsor banner.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT has sponsors ??

Jim Kuhn 04-01-2006 06:35 PM

I have been somewhat missing from the mod forums these past few days. I know there was alot of discussion about OOT and splitting forums off and making a religion, sex, and other type forums. I really did not think it would be at the expense of the Zoo. I can't believe Granny would think of disbanding the Zoo. She was our FOUNDER!

radek 04-01-2006 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it turns out that OOT is a tremendous cost to us in terms of bandwidth. however, none of you donks ever click a sponsor banner.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT has sponsors ??

[/ QUOTE ]

SInce OOT is going away can I get these stupid [censored] ** removed? I want my sheep pimp title back Can you help me granny?

GrannyMae 04-01-2006 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ill believe that when mee [censored] turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert!

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't want near your [censored], but you are now purple-alobar.

don't eff with Granny!

disjunction 04-01-2006 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been somewhat missing from the mod forums these past few days. I know there was alot of discussion about OOT and splitting forums off and making a religion, sex, and other type forums. I really did not think it would be at the expense of the Zoo. I can't believe Granny would think of disbanding the Zoo. She was our FOUNDER!

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, times change. We've always been at war with Eurasia and in alliance with Eastasia. No thoughtcrime please. Thanks.

GrannyMae 04-01-2006 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She was our FOUNDER!

[/ QUOTE ]

and now i am the terminator.

if you and Haven had done your jobs properly, this would not have been neccessary.

jason_t 04-01-2006 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At least post something believeable.

[/ QUOTE ]

bigt2k4 04-01-2006 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
April 1st jokes finished at midday and regrettably this is not a joke. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Granny is serious, but activity in the Mods' Forum is frenetic as I write, and we are currently lobbying S&M to reverse Granny's decisions and what we feel is an obvious abuse of power.

Apparently some of the above posts have annoyed Granny, and now we are being told that to prove a point all of January's posts will be deleted in exactly one hour as a demonstration of what is about to follow.

I don't come off too badly, but Jim is very upset.

We'll get back to you as soon as we hear more.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't allude to an April Fool's joke as not being an April Fool's joke. It's against the rules, all you are allowed to do is ignore all comments that refer to April Fools.