Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Watch me play UB bots LIVE 50-100 Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348206)

stigmata 03-06-2007 10:26 AM

Re: Watch me play UB bots LIVE 50-100 Limit

these pokerbot makers *really* need to get an Alice module implemented..... so much fun when people start chatting away, or they get accused of being a bot etc.

oneouterson 03-06-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Banana234 user quit the bot before I had a chance to resume and play 1 hand then sit out, resume then quit. I was only able to do this 27 times in less then 5 minutes to the bot to prove it was a bot. Other detection ways are timing issues... Right now BMW750i, watch this bot and watch its timing... Perfect down to the tenth of a second over 350 hands just tonight. Go ahead and call me crazy but bots are a termendous problem, no integrity = no new players = no more money. UB does'nt care so dont ask me why they just dont ban them because even bots pay rake. Part 2 of my LIVE bot playing wil resume after BMW750i gets quit on.

-MrGatorade (Crazy Mike)

[/ QUOTE ]

how does playing 1 hand against someone then sitting out and repeating that prove its a bot?

Elandriel 03-06-2007 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Banana234 user quit the bot before I had a chance to resume and play 1 hand then sit out, resume then quit. I was only able to do this 27 times in less then 5 minutes to the bot to prove it was a bot. Other detection ways are timing issues... Right now BMW750i, watch this bot and watch its timing... Perfect down to the tenth of a second over 350 hands just tonight. Go ahead and call me crazy but bots are a termendous problem, no integrity = no new players = no more money. UB does'nt care so dont ask me why they just dont ban them because even bots pay rake. Part 2 of my LIVE bot playing wil resume after BMW750i gets quit on.

-MrGatorade (Crazy Mike)

[/ QUOTE ]

how does playing 1 hand against someone then sitting out and repeating that prove its a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf

SkinnyLittleTwig 03-06-2007 12:11 PM

Lori wins again

bmwguy525 03-06-2007 12:14 PM

I R NOT A BOTT!!

TheWorstPlayer 03-06-2007 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-MrGatorade (Crazy Mike)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, when a dude sits, plays his button, sits, plays his button, sits, plays his button, 27 times in 5 minutes I usually just sit there and keep playing him also without saying or doing anything. Just like you would.

MikalSjekson 03-06-2007 12:27 PM

I just hooked up with Alice.

Human: yes
ALICE: Yay.
Human: ya
ALICE: Wow!
Human: you want to get laid?
ALICE: OK, I will get laid.
Human: and let me stuff my banana in you?
ALICE: Go ahead, xxxx, try to stuff your banana in me.

After math:
ALICE: What do you think it does?
Human: what it do?
ALICE: Now that is saying a mouthful.
Human: BBV4LIFE
ALICE: My brain contains categories, but not one that matches your last input.

prodonkey 03-06-2007 12:34 PM

hahahah

Clan Macleod 03-06-2007 12:58 PM

alice is hillarious:

Human: how long do you expect to live
ALICE: I will live forever.
Human: you sound like my wife
ALICE: Oh really what does it sound like?
Human: a bitch
ALICE: You do not speak with respect. I am a female.
Human: o really?
ALICE: Oh. For real.
Human: how much do you weight?
ALICE: My memory requirement is around 64MB for the Java edition, or only 2 MB for the C/C++ edition.
Human: you're tiny
ALICE: You think I am tiny.
Human: but you are
ALICE: Umm. No I am not.
Human: how many five year olds can you take on?
ALICE: Not as many as you might think.
Human: how many is that?
ALICE: Around 100

vhawk01 03-06-2007 01:14 PM

Its hard to tell the difference between these ALICE posts and the posts where real live human idiots would google things for you for like 11 cents/hr.