Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   You can now play more tables at Stars. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535492)

Johnes Benjamin 10-31-2007 07:22 PM

Re: You can now play more tables at Stars.

Looks like I'll have to learn to play more tables

ClubChamp04 10-31-2007 07:25 PM

I'll have to open another bank account for all that cash [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Bluegrassplayer 10-31-2007 07:29 PM

I recently started playing pokerstars and I have to ask: why would anyone play this many tables? It's no longer even playing poker from what I've seen, it's just playing your cards. I have gotten up to 6 tables and actually been able to learn from my tables, but it seems like anything past that would be too confusing. Do you all manage to actually play well with that many tables up or is it just playing your hole cards?

ClubChamp04 10-31-2007 07:37 PM

LOL. Do you think they know anything that's going on? Their heads are spinning with all the tables and stats so they fold everything but premiums and pairs. They are worthless for the game IMO and they just take up space. I'm gonna side with tuff-fish [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] and say 4 tables max. That way I don't have to see the same nut peddlers on every table. I know it's profitable for some of you guys but it ruins the games.

SABR42 10-31-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna side with tuff-fish [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] and say 4 tables max.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lemme guess: you play 4 tables so this wouldn't affect you.

FU.

SABR42 10-31-2007 07:49 PM

BTW, I'm looking forward to having more 9/6/2 nitards at my tables.

It's not like they take any money off me anyway. I love having them to my left actually.

speedle 10-31-2007 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I'm looking forward to having more 9/6/2 nitards at my tables.

It's not like they take any money off me anyway. I love having them to my left actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ipso facto.

Poker is a situational game... all you have to do is adapt to each new situation.

bottomset 10-31-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna side with tuff-fish and say 4 tables max.

[/ QUOTE ]

he doesn't even know how to read the board when 1tabling(often hilarious results)

seems like the worst possible person's opinion on this issue

jack frost 10-31-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks to CMAR and everybody else that sent emails and helped make this thing happen. web page

[/ QUOTE ]

This can only be good lolz more stealz and bluffs when playing 18-24 tablers for sure = +ev I am glad they did this.

chip-star 10-31-2007 08:13 PM

sweeet!

I can now increase my hourly winrate from $2ph to $3ph

awesome [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]