Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Bigger movie-related sin? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401730)

inside?? 05-13-2007 10:56 AM

Re: Bigger movie-related sin?

[ QUOTE ]
I watched She's the Man yesterday. You should check it out.[ QUOTE ]

If you like this rent "Just one of the Guys." At least in JOOTG you get the money shot.

StevieG 05-13-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are plenty of people our age who haven't seen The Godfather, The Graduate, Clockwork Orange, Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Sunset Boulevard, Chinatown, Dr. Strangelove, Man With No Name trilogy, etc.

Those are all worse movies than Pulp Fiction, but it's not "sinful" for a 20 year old to not have seen them.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite possibly the worst attempt to fix a post ever.

pryor15 05-13-2007 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are plenty of people our age who haven't seen The Godfather, The Graduate, Clockwork Orange, Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Sunset Boulevard, Chinatown, Dr. Strangelove, Man With No Name trilogy, etc.

Those are all worse movies than Pulp Fiction, but it's not "sinful" for a 20 year old to not have seen them.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the dumbest thing i've read in weeks.

Rushmore 05-13-2007 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the dumbest thing i've read in weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

sightless 05-13-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, Amanda Bynes looks like Jordan Morgan there.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Daliman 05-13-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, Amanda Bynes looks like Jordan Morgan there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dammit, I will never look at Jordan the same again now.....

unbluffable 05-13-2007 11:57 AM

all these movies are great but not better than Pulp Fiction, especially those other than sunset blvd and godfather. gone with the wind, get the [censored] out

JuntMonkey 05-13-2007 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never seen any of those movies. I'm 20

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that's what I mean, and it's not a big deal, nor is it a big deal if you haven't seen Pulp Fiction.

[Phill] 05-13-2007 12:22 PM

I didnt like The Godfather. I win.

Also, i list myself as a film fan, and on my 'film CV':

Never seen Bambi, only seen Aladin and Beauty and the Beast cos someone made me watch them two years back. Hate Toy Story. Never seen Mary Poppins, Casablanca and only some of Gone with the Wind. Will probalby never see them.

Ironically, thought Grease was quite watchable.

Only musical ive EVER liked was Little Shop of Horrors, but only the newer version. Is Blues Brothers a musical, or a film with a musical theme? I liked that. First watched it when i bought it cheap a couple months back.

Bought Big Lebowski then too. Didnt think it was that good. Pretty average all in all.

I also think Citizen Kane is the most overrated movie ever.

pryor15 05-13-2007 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Never seen Mary Poppins, Casablanca and only some of Gone with the Wind. Will probalby never see them.

[/ QUOTE ]

then you aren't a film fan. you're someone who likes movies. there's a difference