Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Observed 25/50 Hand: What's Your Minimum to Stack off With? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525308)

FoxwoodsFiend 10-18-2007 01:14 AM

RESULTS

Well, just wanted a quick snapshot of what people think. Tight guy showed a 4 and mucked and old fish triumphantly tabled...
99!

Everyone at the table thought he was a total fish and they were looking forward to taking his money. Me and the other guy in the hand just stared at him in awe and realization of what a sick play he just made.

Nobody saw it coming when he tabled his bluff.

fslexcduck 10-18-2007 01:23 AM

Re: RESULTS

hsnl got pwned

king_of_drafts 10-18-2007 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, just wanted a quick snapshot of what people think. Tight guy showed a 4 and mucked and old fish triumphantly tabled...
99!

Everyone at the table thought he was a total fish and they were looking forward to taking his money. Me and the other guy in the hand just stared at him in awe and realization of what a sick play he just made.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, so tight guy had 44? theres no way

FoxwoodsFiend 10-18-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
99!

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, so tight guy had 44? theres no way

[/ QUOTE ]

no, he had 45

king_of_drafts 10-18-2007 01:41 AM

lawlz doesn't sound very tight

FoxwoodsFiend 10-18-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lawlz doesn't sound very tight [/quote

i guess deep in position he figured pair plus gutty was worth a peel. also, tight in live games just means "doesn't call preflop raises too loose" because EVERYBODY even the nits limp 45 whenever they don't think they're getting raised.

DJ Sensei 10-18-2007 03:56 AM

thats why playing 400bb deep is so sick, i guess

riverboatking 10-18-2007 04:10 AM

wow i hate to be a hater especially cuz i really think everyone who has posted in this thread is a great poster but WTF??????????????????????
you guys seriously talking about folding quads IN A LIVE GAME????? esp to someone with the description given???????

wow i wonder if stephenuts feels like this everytime he posts....cuz that would explain it.

MagicNinja 10-18-2007 05:56 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

AAismyfriend 10-18-2007 07:08 AM

hahaha sick hand