Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Squeeze with KK, good flop but he just don't care... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533915)

fearless2k 11-01-2007 12:20 AM

Re: Squeeze with KK, good flop but he just don\'t care...

doesnt 38 more to call mean its profitable if u get another 380 from Villian (hero in this case) ?? or am i just suuuuper dumb, its 7:1 for the set, and figured 10:1 ods would be sufficiant to set mine after the Reraise?! ESP with position (which i know he doesnt have in this case)

Sory if this is a bit off topic

Also his Calling the SB, then calling again means % of him havin the set increases a lot? this is a lot closer to the fold for me..

raze 11-01-2007 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
doesnt 38 more to call mean its profitable if u get another 380 from Villian (hero in this case) ?? or am i just suuuuper dumb, its 7:1 for the set, and figured 10:1 ods would be sufficiant to set mine after the Reraise?! ESP with position (which i know he doesnt have in this case)

[/ QUOTE ]

38 for 380, that's what I figure too. And if I stack off here his odds are just fine to set-mine in this case... and nobody ever sees a regular call a PFR and then call the squeeze as well? I see it, and a lot of the time it's a pocket pair, although his set range of 55/44 is very tiny.

Isura 11-01-2007 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think your preflop reraise is too small, and on that premise I fold to his flop raise because we gave him great odds pf

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Isura 11-01-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

38 for 380, that's what I figure too. And if I stack off here his odds are just fine to set-mine in this case... and nobody ever sees a regular call a PFR and then call the squeeze as well? I see it, and a lot of the time it's a pocket pair, although his set range of 55/44 is very tiny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hint: You don't always have KK

intel 11-01-2007 03:54 AM

A reg that min raises UTG = DOnkey Reg
a large percentage of 2+2'ers are huge nits to not say insta shove
its an insta shove, and berate if he has a set.

Novles 11-01-2007 04:02 AM

anything wrong w/ calling and getting it in on the turn?

Jurrr 11-01-2007 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its an insta shove, and berate if he has a set.

[/ QUOTE ]it's an easy shove (not an insta one to avoid giving off timing tells), but you congratulate him on a hand well played if he has a set

you want him to keep making those EV- calls preflop (I assume you squeeze more than KK+)

luegofuego 11-01-2007 05:17 AM

brilyantz

futuredoc85 11-01-2007 05:57 AM

how is this thread still getting posts? Surely there is a hand that requires some thought somewhere in the forum you guys could look at

jj12 11-01-2007 06:46 AM

all in