Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   new forum: Coaching/Training (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519253)

vin17 10-18-2007 04:58 PM

Re: new forum: Coaching/Training

[ QUOTE ]
The savviest part of these new forums is that I can't get the "Coaching/Training" menu to stay closed on the sidebar...

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

Gildwulf 10-18-2007 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just noticed that myself.

Key quote from deuces cracked:

"What this forum is not:

This forum is not a place for people to advertise their coaching services."

Seems like the stox forum will be for all coaching discussion that isnt related to deuces cracked.

Is it really really weird that i dont immediately recognise Joe Tall, yet the guy has 10k posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

he is an older very respected strategy poster, most of his posts were made back in the day

tuq 10-18-2007 05:29 PM

Joe Tall is old? The same guy who dates strippers and sets up bar decathlons? Then again I guess anything over 25 passes for "old" in BBV. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Joe Tall 10-18-2007 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Joe Tall is old? The same guy who dates strippers and sets up bar decathlons? Then again I guess anything over 25 passes for "old" in BBV. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised you didn't dig up that thread where I get trapped in my apartment when I was dating that girl from Colorado who's x-boyfriend showed up at my door in MASSACHUSETTS!

However, those days are behind me. I'm 35, happily married, and soon there will be a Baby Tall!

eviljeff 11-05-2007 02:54 PM

looks like these forums are kind of sucking. I predict they'll fester awhile and then close.

Gildwulf 11-05-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

35 is ancient for a poker player:)

Joe Tall 11-05-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Just because I played my first hand of poker in 1979, doesn't mean I can learn anything new! These young whipper-snappers are teaching me new stuff all the time!

Joe Tall 11-05-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
looks like these forums are kind of sucking. I predict they'll fester awhile and then close.

[/ QUOTE ]

The discussion has picked up as of late, check out the drama on the age-old limit/NL debate: Click here.

danzasmack 11-05-2007 06:24 PM

pfft i pwnd that thread so hard it's makin' me sammiches and iced tea

Joe Tall 11-06-2007 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Just because I played my first hand of poker in 1979, doesn't mean I can learn anything new! These young whipper-snappers are teaching me new stuff all the time!

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant... "... doesn't mean I CAN'T learn anythign new!", well except avoiding typos, bleh. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]