Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Fantasy Football (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=475676)

theSmell 08-12-2007 10:28 PM

Re: Fantasy Football

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think we have 11, we should probably cap at 12. Unless people want to go 16, but that's too many imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, 12's the magic number. But if we can get 16/18/20 should/could we have two leagues where the winning teams face off the last week of the year?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, something like this will work with 16 I think. 18 would be weird with two leagues of 9, but whatever.

Nez477 08-12-2007 11:05 PM

I'm in!

lastchance 08-13-2007 01:32 AM

In if needed.

metsandfinsfan 08-13-2007 08:48 AM

in????

chuckleslovakian 08-14-2007 12:32 AM

Alright I've set up the league on yahoo, but in order to make sure people want to play, and to limit people who aren't poggers from joining i am not making the password public. PM me if you want the password. FWIW, everyone in the thread who has posted i consider a pogger. I set up the league to be the exact ruleset as the league last year which capped the team limit at 14. Also I am saving a spot for KM. I know she hasn't posted in the thread if she is in or not. But I think she might want to, and I like her more than the rest of you. Sorry.

chuckleslovakian 08-14-2007 12:34 AM

The live draft is set at Aug 23 11:30 PM EDT. That was the earliest day I could make it and have the draft be at night. I know that is late so if you cannot make it you can still set a list of players you want to draft and yahoo will draft them automatically

FCBLComish 08-14-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The live draft is set at Aug 23 11:30 PM EDT. That was the earliest day I could make it and have the draft be at night. I know that is late so if you cannot make it you can still set a list of players you want to draft and yahoo will draft them automatically

[/ QUOTE ]

Without knowing my schedule yet, I am not sure I can be there, but I will provide a list. I am most definitely in!

valenzuela 08-14-2007 01:10 AM

I already created my team.

FCBLComish 08-14-2007 03:22 PM

5 teams in so far. Come on people, lets do it.

kyro 08-14-2007 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright I've set up the league on yahoo, but in order to make sure people want to play, and to limit people who aren't poggers from joining i am not making the password public. PM me if you want the password. FWIW, everyone in the thread who has posted i consider a pogger. I set up the league to be the exact ruleset as the league last year which capped the team limit at 14. Also I am saving a spot for KM. I know she hasn't posted in the thread if she is in or not. But I think she might want to, and I like her more than the rest of you. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will check with KM. PM me the info please.