Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   KK vs mod, I have very aggro image and we're deep (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538265)

spivey 11-04-2007 04:06 PM

Re: KK vs mod, I have very aggro image and we\'re deep

Instamuck.

orange 11-04-2007 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
for those who don't know, AP has a max buyin of 200bbs on all tables and OP and I are semi familiar with each other. these AP games are a whole diff dynamic than the regular 100bb games.

[/ QUOTE ]
Iv been playing there for a while and the hardest part is playing these hands, and getting lots of action with it vs certain players. There are some crazy guys who use the 200BB thing to make crazy bluffs tho. But vs a player like you i dont expect much value in raising this flop here since theres not much what we beat and that you want to continue with OOP, because playing big pots OOP in deepstack games is the devil imo. I would call and evaluate turn and river.

[/ QUOTE ]
OP had the best hand

terp 11-04-2007 04:10 PM

orange is neither a nit nor a retard and his range includes all kinds of hands that have you crushed, have you flipping and have you WA.

he's not afraid to play the entire range the same way and make giant moves. the difficult part is deciding his frequencies for having each segment of this range....

Shizzle12345 11-04-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
for those who don't know, AP has a max buyin of 200bbs on all tables and OP and I are semi familiar with each other. these AP games are a whole diff dynamic than the regular 100bb games.

[/ QUOTE ]
Iv been playing there for a while and the hardest part is playing these hands, and getting lots of action with it vs certain players. There are some crazy guys who use the 200BB thing to make crazy bluffs tho. But vs a player like you i dont expect much value in raising this flop here since theres not much what we beat and that you want to continue with OOP, because playing big pots OOP in deepstack games is the devil imo. I would call and evaluate turn and river.

[/ QUOTE ]
OP had the best hand

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah thats obvious, but what are you calling his raise with that he beats? A T , maybe a 9, but there are smarter ways to extract from a 9, and some draws. If i cbet here and get raised, Im done with ALOT of hands, and i will probably move allin with a hand like TT or 9T. So thats why i think raising for value is too thin, and there are better ways to play this hand.

Shizzle12345 11-04-2007 04:20 PM

Also lol@ ur bad table selection. 2 shorties, and one good reg = leave table unless there are 2 uberfishes, at that site.

orange 11-05-2007 09:27 PM

sry, i promised to give OP the results, i had A8dd and he folded.

thac 11-05-2007 09:28 PM

Sickooooo

dragonystic 11-05-2007 09:31 PM

A8? were you tilting hard or something?

orange 11-05-2007 09:32 PM

no.