Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   River value? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540455)

ikestoys 11-07-2007 12:34 PM

Re: River value?

[ QUOTE ]
i explain the flop check in the op. only concerned w/ river here

[/ QUOTE ]

well the flop check is terrible into two passive players, so lets address the simple things you are doing wrong first.

ikestoys 11-07-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't give pf advice

River is all I care about

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a serious question...

are you FGators?

Chicago Twister 11-07-2007 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well the flop check is terrible into two passive players, so lets address the simple things you are doing wrong first.

[/ QUOTE ]

ikes he said the one villan has been raising every ccbet. the second is passive tho

still hate the flop check?

ikestoys 11-07-2007 12:42 PM

yes, obv

if he's raising every cbet just go broke

scallop 11-07-2007 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, obv

[/ QUOTE ]

markuisis 11-07-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ikes he said the one villan has been raising every ccbet. the second is passive tho

still hate the flop check?

[/ QUOTE ]

if reg bets and fish calls, even worse spot IMO and even if fish folds its still an annoying spot as c/raising is dumb against competent players (only get called by better or shoved on with poor equity against his range), and cold calling just makes u lost in the hand, leading out is much better, maaaaaybe u could do this with a stronger hand (c/raising makes much more sense with it) but even then it would suck if this flop was checked around.

markuisis 11-07-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, obv

[/ QUOTE ]

hes been raising a lot of c-bets op said but with a fish behind and the fact that villain had apparently been playing back a lot - i think he is more likely to show up with a hand, i think reg's raising and shove calling range is waay ahead of hero's hand in this spot.

scallop 11-07-2007 12:49 PM

hijacked!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously tho - river is (imo)

c/f >>> b/f >>> c/c >>> b/c ???

ikestoys 11-07-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes, obv

[/ QUOTE ]

hes been raising a lot of c-bets op said but with a fish behind and the fact that villain had apparently been playing back a lot - i think he is more likely to show up with a hand, i think reg's raising and shove calling range is waay ahead of hero's hand in this spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

learn what a conditional operator means...

IF he's raising every cbet just go broke.

I don't see him raising extremely light here (b/c its multiway), but theres all sort of [censored] he and the fish can call with.... just bet.

markuisis 11-07-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes, obv

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

learn what a conditional operator means...

IF he's raising every cbet just go broke.

I don't see him raising extremely light here (b/c its multiway), but theres all sort of [censored] he and the fish can call with.... just bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I agree with betting as said earlier, but not with going broke against reg. If villain is raising literally every c-bet over a decent smaple (4 c-bets or more) then sure go broke as hes prob a monkey.