Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Has anyone played at Treasure Island in Vegas? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=421320)

otter 06-08-2007 08:35 AM

Re: Has anyone played at Treasure Island in Vegas?

Last time I was there they had a $1-3 NL going w/ a $500 max buyin. The game was pretty good

october sky 07-18-2007 01:11 PM

Well today is the day. I hope to play in the 10PM or 2AM tourney at Treasure Island. How many people usually play in those? I am hoping for a soft field to get me started off on a roll.

pig4bill 07-18-2007 01:53 PM

Middle of the week with the WSOP over? 15, maybe 20. 2 am probably won't go. Check the PH 2 am, it almost always goes.

grando 07-18-2007 02:09 PM

I went to TI last time I was there and looked around for at least 20 minutes and still couldn't find the stupid room

LasVegasMichael 07-18-2007 02:11 PM

I seriously doubt it. The 2AM has been consisently at least two full tables earlier this week.

It will probably be 3-4 tables at least at 10PM, more then likely 4-5, honeslty.

Planet Hollywood is amongst my least favorite poker rooms in Vegas, and is simply not worth it most of the time. Lack of autoshuffers and pain in the ass parking don't do it for me there. Plus, the NL cash game strcuture there leaves much to be desired ($50-200 with 1/2 blinds).

The TI cash game stcuture of 1/3 $500 max allows for good play, bad players, and deeper stacks. Always a good mix.

I will be there tomorrow night more then likely. Played there about 40 hours over the weekend, and it was good times.

LasVegasMichael 07-18-2007 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to TI last time I was there and looked around for at least 20 minutes and still couldn't find the stupid room

[/ QUOTE ]

By the self parking garage escalator/tram to Mirage, down the hallway that leads to Kahunaville and Starbucks and the pool. Lots of walkby traffic.

LasVegasMichael 07-18-2007 02:22 PM

I use the chip shown in my avatar as my card capper. If you are playing NL this weekend or later this week, look for me. Played alongside another 2+2er the other night and we had good times chatting for a few hours.

Tuff_Fish 07-18-2007 04:09 PM

Sorry I missed you Michael.

I was at TI all day July 7, (Sat). I asked one of the dealers if he knew you, he did. Youngish, slim fellow, sort of light hair. Said you would probably be in later.

But, as far as I know, you took that day off. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Tuff

LasVegasMichael 07-18-2007 04:15 PM

Sorry I missed you, Tuff! I wuld have loved meeting, you, the legend, in person!

I was taking that weekend off. I spent most of the last weekend there, and am back on the horse playing there a few nights a week going forward.

Hopefully, we can rendezvous on your next trip.

otter 07-19-2007 02:04 AM

The $1-3 game has always been good action when I was there. It plays like a $2-5 at times