Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Omaha hates me (also, I suck) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530381)

absoludicrous 10-24-2007 05:24 PM

Re: Omaha hates me (also, I suck)

Stop playing in San Francisco.

Stinger88 10-24-2007 05:29 PM

you rule luckyjimm!

Enervate 10-24-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you rule luckyjimm!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't encourage him!

bigshowmack 10-24-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you rule luckyjimm!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't encourage him!

[/ QUOTE ]

its the pyramid principle. By encouraging LJ to continue to deposit and lose, the money he gives away will eventually make its way up the chain to the nosebleed PLO games stinger plays. Much along the line of 'don't tap the glass.'

As for LJ, you call it trolling your threads, I call it giving my honest opinion. I may not have a whole ton to contribute to poker theory discussions, but I can call a retard when I see one. Theres nothing more you need in your life than an enormous, David Benyamine's waistline-sized dose of reality. Tomato, tomatoe.

NoSetNoBet 10-24-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why call in #2 otf? just post the hands you suck from now on also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Put him on a draw.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

See, CTS likes my thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure he's laughing AT you here.

Idiotex 10-24-2007 07:10 PM

Good to see you playing 25/50c Jim. I hope you've still got that $2k you won the other day. Leave it in the account and continue at 25/50c. And don't call people "putting them on a draw" when one of the draws just completed.

Good luck.

luckyjimm 10-24-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good to see you playing 25/50c Jim. I hope you've still got that $2k you won the other day. Leave it in the account and continue at 25/50c. And don't call people "putting them on a draw" when one of the draws just completed.

Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was on a draw - when the final money went in on the turn, I had two pairs aces and eights, he had nines and eights, plus a big straight draw. But, yes, it's a hand I should have got away from. And the first hand I really really screwed up, for sure.

I played low limits since I'm waiting for £1200 to clear in my bank account. They were slow processing it, so I should get it on Friday. I intend to pay off some debt, withdraw a lot of cash and find things to buy, so I don't end up putting it all back online. I certainly won't go higher than $1/$2 with it. I'm a sensible boy!

Enervate 10-24-2007 07:22 PM

Jimm,

Remember 2 pairs in Omahahah is teh nutz