Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   StarsReads AHK (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481386)

1meandog4u 11-07-2007 02:39 PM

Re: StarsReads AHK

[ QUOTE ]
wow I have missed these bumps somehow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I apologise.

Will return and address these issues once I find out what is wrong with the script.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you had a chance to look at StarsReads? It will not work at all with the recent patches. I was using an older version of the software, but as of today it would no longer log on and I've had to update.

Now StarsReads is totally useless and I'd really like to get it fixed if you could spare some time for it. Thanks

_dave_ 11-10-2007 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Now StarsReads is totally useless and I'd really like to get it fixed if you could spare some time for it. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the slowness. I have fixed and tested it now, will upload tomorrow & post in this thread as soon as the fixed version is online.

dave.

1meandog4u 11-10-2007 11:56 PM

You made an old man happy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I've been lost without it. Can you imagine playing with small pieces of post-a-notes plastered all over a 22in screen... and worse, when a new player comes in...sigh.

Thanks again Dave... Let's hope PS can back off on some of the updates.

TIA

1meandog4u 11-12-2007 04:36 PM

Any chance that will be uploaded today? TIA

1meandog4u 11-15-2007 05:17 PM

Bump

stoli 11-18-2007 02:31 PM

bump

1meandog4u 11-19-2007 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the slowness. I have fixed and tested it now, will upload tomorrow & post in this thread as soon as the fixed version is online.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there still a problem with StarsReads.ahk working properly? Inquiring minds are anxious to get this back working. It's been a month since PS's update and having lost a valuable tool hurts.

Can anyone of the many "ahk geniouses" take a look at this and see if there's a fix to get it back working?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

miyake 11-22-2007 10:01 PM

id be after this aswell [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

stoli 11-26-2007 11:24 AM

This software sounds like it'd be very useful. How come nobody has figured out how to fix it yet?

Anderson8 11-26-2007 11:27 AM

Any updates on the fix?

Or anyone have a older version of stars i can download to get it working?

Thanks