Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   NL50 video (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523057)

Steelerman 10-15-2007 06:37 PM

Re: NL50 video

Thanks for doing this bottomset. I can't get enough of these videos.

bottomset 10-15-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for doing this bottomset. I can't get enough of these videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

no problem, its probably the last one though

Kos13 10-15-2007 09:21 PM

I'm probably going to make a 100NL video here in the next few days. Hopefully, it'll be up on Wednesday.

BS/any video fans: is four tables enough, or would you prefer 5-6? Is there a certain video length you guys prefer (is an hour too long/is thirty minutes too short)? And lastly, where is the best place to host a video?

Nogatsira 10-15-2007 09:31 PM

Awesome video bottomset.
1 question:
The AK hand where you 4-bet to $21 or something and you wouldnt fold AK after you 4-bet, then why don't you shove it in right away?

That made me wonder: does 4betting to $21 give more foldequity then shoving right away?

Steelerman 10-15-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm probably going to make a 100NL video here in the next few days. Hopefully, it'll be up on Wednesday.

BS/any video fans: is four tables enough, or would you prefer 5-6? Is there a certain video length you guys prefer (is an hour too long/is thirty minutes too short)? And lastly, where is the best place to host a video?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Kos, I really like watching the 4-table videos. I think it gives you a nice balance between being able to give meaningful comments and also having enough action to keep it interesting.

An hour seems to be a nice length too.

justscott 10-15-2007 11:17 PM

Blah i accidentally closed it while downloading now it says I have to wait 4 hours to re-download. Megavideo sucks ass.

bottomset 10-15-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blah i accidentally closed it while downloading now it says I have to wait 4 hours to re-download. Megavideo sucks ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

try the sendspace link a couple posts down from the top?

ninjadanger 10-16-2007 12:41 AM

bottomset... are you Joe the Pro? you sound a lot like him. if this is insulting/common knowledge my bad. just wondering. the videos are effing sweet btw, good [censored].

bottomset 10-16-2007 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bottomset... are you Joe the Pro? you sound a lot like him. if this is insulting/common knowledge my bad. just wondering. the videos are effing sweet btw, good [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

no clue who Joe the Pro is, so no

inverted 10-16-2007 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 6 tables would work, the best videos are the ones that have tough situations and try to explain their reasoning during those situations. So the more tables the more tough situations. I guess not commenting on the sort of simple stuff is probably best. Other ways to make a video more informational is to force a specific concept. There was a really good video that went over 3-betting by basically over 3 betting to show the situations that could happen. You could try to do the same with donk betting or overbetting or when to bluff etc. Reads based on specific betting patterns would be really helpful!

Anyway gl for ur video!