Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Hevad Kahn (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511936)

M4TT 09-30-2007 01:05 AM

Re: Hevad Kahn

[ QUOTE ]
I would have said: "Be normal when you win a pot. Be normal next time, ok? Just be normal."

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone did call him on all his antics though if I recall correctly... In fact saying pretty much what you just did.

Was funny, Hevad reacted like a child who had just been told off, his head kind of dropped and he went all silent [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bwiii 09-30-2007 03:50 AM

Do you think he acts like that when playing 43 SNG's at a time? It was for the camera. Unless he has that energy all the time. In that case I'll take some Red Bull DOZER!!

Triggerle 09-30-2007 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tufat, who cares how he is in real life? His TV persona is absurd and annoying. If I was at the table with him, I woulda been like hey [censored] shut the [censored] up before I make you, this is poker not the special olympics, now shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you wouldn't have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wouldn't I have? Lets see what assumptions you'll come up with, the first one probably being that I'm a skinny nerd just talking e-trash, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the Hevad Kahn of this thread.

W brad 09-30-2007 06:26 AM

I hope this guy gets busted out soon like all the other "temporary" chip leaders. I'd hate to see him make it to the final table.

Jzo19 09-30-2007 06:41 AM

RaInKhan is awesome , dont know y every1 is hating...

ahh this clip always makes me laugh

RainKhan is good at basketball

M4TT 09-30-2007 07:29 AM

His "That's how we do it one time!!" delivery always makes me smile... much like anything it's kind of funny at first but can soon get annoying.

automat 09-30-2007 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would have said: "Be normal when you win a pot. Be normal next time, ok? Just be normal."

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone did call him on all his antics though if I recall correctly... In fact saying pretty much what you just did.

[/ QUOTE ]

... and somebody writes down those exact words in a poker forum once this very episode has been aired. what a coincidence ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i listed to the ept stream with him as well and i couldnīt believe that fkn monkey at the wsop and the commentator were the same person. seems like heīs very rational in what he does so a lot of his behaviour may have been staged in order to get a lot of tv time and endorsements.

Hotel Detect 09-30-2007 08:00 AM

Hevad is hilarious in my book and I hate the typical poker douchebags profiled by ESPN. Joe stillman (fat bullets jersey guy) for example tilts the crap out of me. For some reason tho, I have to say that Hevad's schtick is over the top and hilarious...

I thought he came off as a total d-bag When i watched him on the ppv coverage but somehow he seems way less annoying on the regular main event coverage, so much so that my opinion of him has shifted 180 degrees.

Mantis Ant 09-30-2007 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
RainKhan is good at basketball

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wtf

I think whatever he wants to do is fine, except being a dick when he knocks someone out.

GSykes 09-30-2007 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

... and somebody writes down those exact words in a poker forum once this very episode has been aired. what a coincidence ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i listed to the ept stream with him as well and i couldnīt believe that fkn monkey at the wsop and the commentator were the same person. seems like heīs very rational in what he does so a lot of his behavior may have been staged in order to get a lot of tv time and endorsements.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow do you believe a human being would seek attention on TV to maybe get some sponsorship deals down the road. Who would of thought that he is actually a pretty cool guy and isn't an actually "BULLLLDOZZZER!!!!!!".

Jesus christ the TV forum makes me laugh.