Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   BoDog - New Deposit Method (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360779)

vinyard 03-22-2007 01:46 PM

Re: BoDog - New Deposit Method

[ QUOTE ]
Given the (relative lack of) current deposit methods at other sites, if this doesn't pick-up Bodog's real money player #'s, I don't know what will. Making this deposit was just as easy as entering my NETeller info. No verification or anything req'd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Bodog owns the company processing these "paperless" checks I have to imagine that FullTilt, Stars, etc will follow suit with this or another provider. Banks might be conservative but its not like they hate money

slystyle012 03-22-2007 04:07 PM

Instant Check Unavailable
Unfortunately, we are unable to process deposits by this method to your account at this time.

Please choose one of the available deposit options shown to the left.

If you have any questions, contact us at service@bodog.com or call our Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-263-0000.
so much for that!

Broke Rounder 03-22-2007 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, we are unable to process deposits by this method to your account at this time.

If you have any questions, contact us at service@bodog.com or call our Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-263-0000.
so much for that!

[/ QUOTE ]
your kidding? Is it no longer available already?

ilikeaces86_ 03-22-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

so much for that!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats how [censored] of a site bodog is.

Bishop22 03-22-2007 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

so much for that!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
As stated earlier in the thread, you have to call if you get that message.

Marklar 03-22-2007 07:51 PM

what's the difference between "paperless checks" and ACH? How are they processed differently?

nutmeg022 03-23-2007 10:54 AM

NO they are just offering this "Paperless Check" to a certain amount of "current" clients. This is a way to test it for internal purposes. It will roll out to everyone shortly!@

Be Patient!

nutmeg022 03-23-2007 11:16 AM

After a long time calling, someone at customer service told me the "paperless check" company is called Cumberland Finance. Their site is www.cumberlandfinance.com .

hugefish1 03-23-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After a long time calling, someone at customer service told me the "paperless check" company is called xxxxxxxxx Finance. Their site is www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com .

[/ QUOTE ]

Nutmeg:

Don't you think that this is more information then anyone really needs (like the DOJ, USAO).

You may concern editing / deleting you post.

Just my thoughts

vinyard 03-23-2007 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After a long time calling, someone at customer service told me the "paperless check" company is called Haliburton. Their site is www.haliburton.com .

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you think its a good idea to post that?