Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=305234)

_dave_ 01-14-2007 10:34 PM

Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Scr

Hi 1C5,

Hotkeys are easy to set up (once you figure it out the first time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

My default hotkeys are what you get in a freshly downloaded BetPot. These are: (pre/flop/turn/river)

Middle Mouse: Pot, Pot, Pot, Pot
Right Mouse: 3/4, 3/4, 2/3, 2/3
Wheel up: increase by 1BB
Wheel down: decrease by 1BB
F13: Fold
CTRL+F14: Call
F14: Raise

and so on...

If you open up the BetPot.ahk in notepad you can see (and edit) these hotkey definitions, they are near the start of the file, after all the site-window-matching stuff is done.

An example looks like this:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
F13::
Fold(getid())
return
</pre><hr />

I have F13 (non-existant key) bount to one of the extra buttons on my mouse (using logitech UberOptions software), but you can easily change the key used just by editing the first line in the example above - e.g.
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
SPACE::
Fold(getid())
return
</pre><hr />
Would make your spacebar fold on the table returned by getid() - the table under the mouse, by default.

There is a full list of available hotkeys here - take a look.

Hopefully this made some sense [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

1C5 01-14-2007 10:43 PM

Hi Dave, thanks for the help.

One part I wasn't sure of:

This part:

"Middle Mouse: Pot, Pot, Pot, Pot
Right Mouse: 3/4, 3/4, 2/3, 2/3"

Is there a way to set say the F5 key to do the same thing as the middle mouse button and the F6 key to do the same thing as the right mouse button? If so, how would I go about doing this?

_dave_ 01-14-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Is there a way to set say the F5 key to do the same thing as the middle mouse button and the F6 key to do the same thing as the right mouse button? If so, how would I go about doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure.

If you want it instead, just change "MButton::" -&gt; "F5::" and "RButton::" -&gt; "F6::".

If you want F5 / F6 in addiotion to middle / right mouse, so you can use either, copy/paste their whole sections (from *Button:: to return), then edit the copy so it uses the F keys.

If you want, I'll post example code for you to copy/paste - or is this enough to get you sorted?

It may help to download the latest version - I added some comments to highlight where the hotkeys are defined yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

_dave_ 01-14-2007 11:00 PM

Oh, and:

[ QUOTE ]
I tested it out on the $3.40 turbo's and everything worked fine.

I then loaded up a $6.50 turbo but the auto time bank feature didn't kick in. I tried it a few times but no-go. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Any ideas ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, the auto-clicking time bank doesn't work for me at either the 16's or 6.50 turbo's @Stars (both 9 seated), but works fine at the 3.40 turbo's - 10 seated.

It would be nice to be able to get this to work as it's very helpful for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just played a 9-seater SNG - the timebank button is in a slightly different place than on the 6 or 10 man tables [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think they overlap a little, which is all we need for an easy fix...

I'll have a new version up tomorrow - hopefully including Full Tilt support also [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

1C5 01-14-2007 11:03 PM

Thanks Dave, I will try it and then let you know if I need more help.

When I copy and past the sction, do I just paste it directly below the original section and then make the changes to it?

_dave_ 01-14-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When I copy and past the sction, do I just paste it directly below the original section and then make the changes to it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, straight after the originals is good.

1C5 01-15-2007 12:45 PM

Thanks Dave, I got it all working no problem. )ne more question. Now I have the bet/fold buttons as F1 F2 etc and that was easy to do. What about if I want the fold button to be spacebar, what to I type in the script to accomplish that?

rubbishaka80 01-15-2007 01:46 PM

Just type "Space" where it says "F1" (or whatever) now.

See also the key list.

Isura 01-15-2007 02:35 PM

Does this also clear the bet size box? Great work again dave.

1C5 01-15-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just type "Space" where it says "F1" (or whatever) now.

See also the key list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, and thanks Dave, you actually answered this question previously but I missed it.