Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Official NFL Week 13 Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274062)

Richard Tanner 12-03-2006 03:24 PM

Re: I woke up and my pots had iced over, you bitches

[ QUOTE ]
Watching Grossman now...

How on earth was this guy(and the entire offense) so good for the first few weeks of the season?

[/ QUOTE ]

First 9 weeks=2 teams with winning records I recall.

Cody

capone0 12-03-2006 03:24 PM

Look at the teams he played. Especially those at the time who were clueless defensively. They also have much more film on him now. Obviously his flaws are very apparent to opponent Ds.

Richard Tanner 12-03-2006 03:31 PM

Re: Official NFL Week 13 Thread

OH MY GOD!! A Titan's WR catches the ball, gets hit by an Indy CB and clearly falls at the 1 (with the ball in his right hand, away from the goalline), then rolls into the endzone. It's ruled a TD, every possible review angle shows what I described and the ref upholds the call???

Why even have reply if you aren't going to watch them.

Cody

Assani Fisher 12-03-2006 03:31 PM

I don't think the Bears make the Super Bowl. Its hard to say which team will since the NFC sucks so much, but I just can't imagine them beating 2 good teams even at home. I think that Dallas would definitely beat them right now though.

Richard Tanner 12-03-2006 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think the Bears make the Super Bowl. Its hard to say which team will since the NFC sucks so much, but I just can't imagine them beating 2 good teams even at home. I think that Dallas would definitely beat them right now though.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Dal stays hot, it'd be hard to pick against them, but it's pretty unlikely that Romo stays this hot for 8 weeks.

Cody

Assani Fisher 12-03-2006 03:33 PM

btw, LT with a 51 yard TD run so far today...funny that its so commonplace that we don't even mention it.

Russ M. 12-03-2006 03:35 PM

Yep, standard.

Jack of Arcades 12-03-2006 03:35 PM

Reggie Bush has 3 first downs receiving and a TD running.

The offense has really sucked for New Orleans today, but Deuce has a long run (on a fake End Around to Bush) and Reggie has had a couple of great touches.

Jack of Arcades 12-03-2006 03:37 PM

Roderick Green was actually *holding onto Drew Brees's arm*, but he was able to throw it to Reggie who got his 4th first down today.

Jack of Arcades 12-03-2006 03:42 PM

And Reggie has his 2nd TD. A pretty good run on that play. He's coming alive.