Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Big wins kinda eating up my emotions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=244284)

DING-DONG YO 10-25-2006 09:24 AM

Re: Big wins kinda eating up my emotions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Crappy friends, if you ask me, they should be happy for you, not jealous.

[/ QUOTE ]

it gets kinda old when he says, "zomg I made $xxxx today!" every single day to them

[/ QUOTE ]

especially if they're young and work crap min wagish jobs.

But then again, I'm 30, make 100K and I wouldn't appreciate one of my friends telling me how they made 8K in two hours every day. You just don't do that.

HeroInBlack 10-25-2006 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
up about 200k.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2nd dui

[/ QUOTE ]

Cab, maybe?

knockonwood 10-25-2006 09:44 AM

Your friends suck. Go for a third or fourth dui and they may begin to like you again. (maybe)

beavens 10-25-2006 12:11 PM

i am disappointed by the number of serious replies in this thread.

take that [censored] to the Psych forum.

Arnfinn Madsen 10-25-2006 12:16 PM

This is what always sucks when you achieve success, BUT it shows who really wants you good and who doesn't so it is a good way to figure out who is your real friends and wish you well, dump those who don't.

F0rtysxity 10-25-2006 01:32 PM

some people in Ukraine work for a month to earn $50.

ok, on a serious note (if this poster is for real) I'll leave you with this wonderful poorly paraphrased quote from Henry Miller:

If you ever really in need of help, only your enemies or strangers will be there to help you out.

knockonwood 10-25-2006 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am disappointed by the number of serious replies in this thread.

take that [censored] to the Psych forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

quickly

wickedgoodtrader 10-26-2006 07:29 PM

Just took my buddy to the strip club last night and paid his whole way.. dropped $800.. we got drunk.. he drove... got home and I threw a plastic garbage can at his POS truck and it hit the windshield and spidered it.. now i gotta pay for that [censored] too. Spendin money ain't makin me feel any better. I think the stress is actually caused by my trouble with the law. I can't even relieve stress by drinkin at strips clubs cuz I have to test for alchol every morning so i have to monitor how much I drink and cut off by 11 at the latest. Then I wake yp frakin out that im gonna blow dirty. Did win $3k after the club last night though in 2 hours which was nice.

futuredoc85 10-26-2006 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just took my buddy to the strip club last night and paid his whole way.. dropped $800.. we got drunk.. he drove... got home and I threw a plastic garbage can at his POS truck and it hit the windshield and spidered it.. now i gotta pay for that [censored] too. Spendin money ain't makin me feel any better. I think the stress is actually caused by my trouble with the law. I can't even relieve stress by drinkin at strips clubs cuz I have to test for alchol every morning so i have to monitor how much I drink and cut off by 11 at the latest. Then I wake yp frakin out that im gonna blow dirty. Did win $3k after the club last night though in 2 hours which was nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

you sir, will go a long way in this forum.

Eulysses 10-26-2006 07:56 PM

lol DUIaments!