Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   HU vs unknown (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557459)

acehole60 11-29-2007 07:48 PM

Re: HU vs unknown

[ QUOTE ]
yea he doesnt even have enough to make a full 3 bet, so consense reraise river for value. And call if it was a blank?

[/ QUOTE ]

This make it an even clearer raise I think. And yeah, call that river. I expect you to be good a reasonable amount of the time + you get very valuable information.

johnnyrocket 11-29-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You need to raise the river for value and i dont think you can fold to a 3 bet. HU is an information saturated environment and you need to have an idea about how he is playing so you can make better decissions later in the match.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the best play really to make getting this information more expenive to start the match? Villian has to know the A hit OP's range hard. I want to see what he plays that agressively and dont think we're good enough here to warrent a raise. We're basically [censored] if three bet, and probably called, but still cant fold

[/ QUOTE ]

*NOTE: see his stack size also, if i win this hand he is broke and the match will be over.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-29-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea he doesnt even have enough to make a full 3 bet, so consense reraise river for value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow :-D huge peice of information to leave out. He'sgoing to be stacking off a huge time here, I just get all the money in the pot as soon as possible. If he's that short Cap PF and definately raise the river

larm 11-29-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea he doesnt even have enough to make a full 3 bet, so consense reraise river for value. And call if it was a blank?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes you could be facing an opponent who 3 barrels broadways / fd without thinking...

EDIT: didnt see stack size.. then you have to reraise / call

MitchL 11-29-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yea he doesnt even have enough to make a full 3 bet, so consense reraise river for value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow :-D huge peice of information to leave out. He'sgoing to be stacking off a huge time here, I just get all the money in the pot as soon as possible. If he's that short Cap PF and definately raise the river

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol of course raise if he has <2bbs.

johnnyrocket 11-29-2007 08:04 PM

yea that means he's a super fishy usually IMO sitting in so shortstacked

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-29-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. the whole hand is trivial with his stack size.

johnnyrocket 11-29-2007 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. the whole hand is trivial with his stack size.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone seemed to overlook it, i wouldnt say trivial my buddy cuz he can still be a decent player

if he is 3 bet shoving here alot cuz of it then it could change our decision, i dont think it changes the hand too much

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-29-2007 08:13 PM

No one overlooked it. It doesnt say anything in your OP about stack size

johnnyrocket 11-29-2007 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No one overlooked it. It doesnt say anything in your OP about stack size

[/ QUOTE ]

wow very sorry, thought i had stack sizes clicked, i assumed they were there. I still think the hand analysis is almost the same as a full stack though. Just slightly differently.