Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

BluffBlank 04-10-2007 11:00 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Looks like they're still searching for and missing the corruptable. It's been awhile since the thread's been open. I believe fcbl was the only other unpeeked, unless bram peeked him last night.

[fcblcomish]

traz 04-10-2007 11:05 AM

Who else would bram have peeked?

Zurvan 04-10-2007 11:57 AM

So, if FCBL is the last wolf, and is not the Godfather, then we'll find out shortly. If he is not, then the Godfather has been peeked.

And auto-lynching FCBL today is foolish, based on that. If everybody alive has been peeked villager, then we obviously need to open the possibilities up to everyone.

FCBLComish 04-10-2007 12:27 PM

I swear I am not a wolf, and not the godfather. I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove it.

BluffBlank 04-10-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I swear I am not a wolf, and not the godfather. I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. well. i'm convinced.

</sarcasm>

FCBLComish 04-10-2007 12:33 PM

What else can I say. Every day starts out the same way, FCBL is the wolf. Every day, someone else gets lynched, and I am still here. It is getting frustrating. I do not know what else to do.

Zurvan 04-10-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What else can I say. Every day starts out the same way, FCBL is the wolf. Every day, someone else gets lynched, and I am still here. It is getting frustrating. I do not know what else to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? How can you not know the answer to this question?

In case that didn't clear it up:

If you are not the wolf, who is?

FCBLComish 04-10-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The wolf must be the godfather, or Traz, who was also unpeeked, I think.

Thebram 04-10-2007 12:41 PM

I havent gotten the result of my peek yet, but it wasnt FCBL.

I figured he'd be an early godfather kill even if I peeked him as villager, so I wanted to tie up a loose end and peek the only apprentice peek that I hadnt seen. In case I misunderstood a message.

Also, I'm upset that I missed the group information poll vote, but I'm more upset that it was taken in poll form.

How do we know only live players voted?
And why wouldnt the bard's persuasive ability count towards that vote?

Giving the wolves extra information by voting option 3 as a villager just doesnt make sense to me.

Zurvan 04-10-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The wolf must be the godfather, or Traz, who was also unpeeked, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Part 1: true
Part 2: untrue

If bram peeked you last night, every living player in the game has been peeked as a villager. You're the leading candidate for lynch. If you're a villager, it might behoove you to find the wolf.