Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482447)

TheCroShow 08-23-2007 01:15 AM

Re: Could you dump a perfect 10?

STFU OP, grow a pair, dump her and move on. i feel bad for you, i've experienced low self esteem once or twice in my life and it sucks.

i'm quite surprised this ridic thread is getting so many replies given the situation and lack of pics.

btw, BLOCKED. what a douche

Double Ice 08-23-2007 01:45 AM

No I wouldn't dump her, I would just grow some more self respect if I were you.

First, $500 a week is not bad. Because, number one, you have to consider that if she spends say $150 a week, then you aren't really spending $500, you are spending some lesser amount since you get some of the benefits of that 650$/week total spent money.

Secondly, if shes [censored] you every day and for you she is amazingly hot, then a couple hundred a week is not a bad price at all. Infact it is a very good price.

Thirdly, please take charge of the interactions more. Don't let her boss you around. Don't argue with her, it only makes things worse. Just tell her what is going to happen, and then make it happen.

LetItBe 08-23-2007 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So yesterday I'm drooling at the sight of the Apple store just ahead of us and said something earlier about how I wanted to go there, and after looking at womens accessories and clothing etc for as long as we have, it looks like paradise. Well right as we were walking toward it she takes a quick turn onto the up escalator. WTF? I call out her name and she turns around and I look toward the Apple store. She rolls her eyes and says 'what???' clearly annoyed.

'We've been going into stores for you for an hour, can we go some place I want now?'

<slams hands against her hips> I want to go to Bebe.

<me not wanting this to turn into another lame argument but wanting to exert some semblance of testicular fortitude>

'Can you walk with me and can we decide where we are going together? I'm not your dog'

Then she starts flipping out saying how I dont care about her and I am selfish blah blah making a [censored] scene. We leave within ten minutes and talk very little the rest of the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with you? "Why don't you go to Bebe and I'll meet up with you when I'm done at Apple." Seriously, how [censored] hard is it to not be a life tard?

Droogie 08-23-2007 04:55 AM

Still no pics than I take it? Why isn't OP banned for this [censored] yet? Why are people responding in a serious matter to a terrible poster? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!?

08-23-2007 06:27 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Anderson1 08-23-2007 09:09 AM

irieguy: good post. best advice in this thread.

op: you need to grow some balls, or drop this ho.

spino1i 08-23-2007 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she is Asian then she is not a perfect ten. There is no such being.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg 08-23-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If she is Asian then she is not a perfect ten. There is no such being.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I need more explanation on this, if anyone would be willing to accomodate a white devil.

SixT4 08-23-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dump me? Never... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Why not tell her you are going to the Apple store and will meet up with her at Bebe? Seems to simple to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm at the Apple store I couldn't buy her anything at Bebe LDO. Anybody who has something lame to say about that is obviously 19 and has no idea what it takes to land a woman like this...so save it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the lamest things I've read on here in a long while.

I'd quit acting like this woman is a prize to be had. She's anything but. I wouldn't want to 'land' a chick like this. She sounds like a colossal pain in the ass.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

plz post pictures of yourself and some examples of hot women you have banged...or at least do like i did and describe the two.

sorry your high and mighty attitude about this smacks of lack of true empathy

[/ QUOTE ]

This chick is using you like a pet dog. Just dump her and move on. You'll feel a lot better about yourself.

SixT4 08-23-2007 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So yesterday I'm drooling at the sight of the Apple store just ahead of us and said something earlier about how I wanted to go there, and after looking at womens accessories and clothing etc for as long as we have, it looks like paradise. Well right as we were walking toward it she takes a quick turn onto the up escalator. WTF? I call out her name and she turns around and I look toward the Apple store. She rolls her eyes and says 'what???' clearly annoyed.

'We've been going into stores for you for an hour, can we go some place I want now?'

<slams hands against her hips> I want to go to Bebe.

<me not wanting this to turn into another lame argument but wanting to exert some semblance of testicular fortitude>

'Can you walk with me and can we decide where we are going together? I'm not your dog'

Then she starts flipping out saying how I dont care about her and I am selfish blah blah making a [censored] scene. We leave within ten minutes and talk very little the rest of the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with you? "Why don't you go to Bebe and I'll meet up with you when I'm done at Apple." Seriously, how [censored] hard is it to not be a life tard?

[/ QUOTE ]

She probably doesn't let him go more than 20 feet away from her.