Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   x-post P5's knows how to party (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445616)

React1oN 07-09-2007 07:48 PM

Re: x-post P5\'s knows how to party

Oh god, this is amazing

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] losers over there at 2+2. Unreal. And 2+2 is on the side of Harringtons books yet. They should take that [censored] off because it makes no sense. All those haters talking [censored]. If they can pull results like him (only the best mtt player on the internet) http://officialpokerrankings.com/pok.../lilholdem954/
poker/results/2B5C0B24438E4E1DA061501B81D163E4.html?t=2 then maybe they can talk, and I'm sure those [censored] would.
Chad has his own style, does what he wants and doesn't give a [censored] what people think. I've always looked up to those type of people and I've always been one of those people and it's served me well. I guess there will always be jelous haters out there. If you are a player like lilholdem or someone else in the spotlight a bit, It's best to ignore them and continue doing your own thing, otherwise they will bring you down. And that's exactly what they want, they want you to be a normal - nobody loser like them.

[/ QUOTE ]

edit OMFG LOL

[ QUOTE ]
lil is a gangsta, aight? i like him because he listens to hip-hop as I do and for sure he is kicking some azz at the poker tables, specially online. go and get them, fella and nice girl for real.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan BRIGHT 07-09-2007 07:48 PM

guys i made my first p5s post check the other thread rofl

Josem 07-09-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guys i made my first p5s post check the other thread rofl

[/ QUOTE ]

link for those of us who are not familiar (thank god) with p5s?

dibbs 07-09-2007 08:05 PM

"Wow I cant believe how many [censored] losers are over there I mean 20+ pages of them hating and half of them dont even know who he is?? Hmm maybe a top ten or better player in the world."

Teehee.

Josem 07-09-2007 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Wow I cant believe how many [censored] losers are over there I mean 20+ pages of them hating and half of them dont even know who he is?? Hmm maybe a top ten or better player in the world."

Teehee.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ 10 posts per page.

ZeTurd 07-09-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if Brian Townsend got an 'iced-out' grill tomorrow would grills be cooler?

[/ QUOTE ]
No

[ QUOTE ]
would you make fun of him?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes

[ QUOTE ]
would you make fun of lil'holdem if he was black?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes

[ QUOTE ]
how about if he was crippled? (bit random that one... lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, but not for his crippled ass, but for INSERTING HUGE CHUNKS OF METAL INTO HIS MOUTH. WTF?!

Seriously, what the [censored] over?

Penultimate 07-09-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
quick question... and be honest...

if Brian Townsend got an 'iced-out' grill tomorrow would grills be cooler? would you make fun of him?

would you make fun of lil'holdem if he was black?
how about if he was crippled? (bit random that one... lol)

also... that pic with the 2 kids photoshopped - who are the 2 kids in front of lil'holdem?

[/ QUOTE ]
1. no
2. yes
3. yes
4. yes
5. Siblings?

Degenerasian 07-09-2007 08:25 PM

I've changed my stance on this. It really does look ridiculous.

sh58 07-09-2007 09:01 PM

talking about party poker on that P5's thread:

'People just talk like it doesn't exist anymore. Just because it's not available in the U.S. does not mean it's gone. The games are as "good" as they were before. Trust me it's got the worst players ever, still. So much so it's hard because they call with anything. Need "mroe" hints?'

they obviously don't respect your raises

React1oN 07-09-2007 09:08 PM

Pocket Fives existence shows that the games are still good.