Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511694)

metsandfinsfan 10-02-2007 01:22 AM

Re: Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned *DELETED*

that was originally posted by mdd in the election thread, but this pic reminded me of why i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] bobo in pog

DustinG 10-02-2007 03:11 AM

i thought I invented faking wolf?

bravos1 10-02-2007 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought I invented faking wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

no.. you invented fake fake wolfing.. you were at another level!

Our House 10-02-2007 03:41 AM

BobO invented "faking it" long before women considered trying it out.

Stephen H 10-02-2007 08:04 AM

Original fake wolf was Sumzero in ASII.
If you haven't read it, check it out here as his fake wolfing is pretty hilarious and gets him lynched day 2 I think.

bojtun 10-02-2007 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i still havent even seen one post in sports that should be banworthy

[/ QUOTE ]
BobO didn't make individual ban-worthy posts that I saw. His body of work in that forum was ridiculous and I know he was warned plenty to improve/stop trolling or bye bye now. If you read his posts in that forum for the first time tonight, you're merely dipping your toe in the pool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm way late to this party and have no idea what Bobo's history in sports is... I did read the threads that were "samples" of his work .. didn't see much there ... but supposedly there's a long history and a camel's back got invloved with one straw too many or something.... But I just sauntered over to sports and read through the Isiah Thomas thread ....

Tuq, you are a mod? Is that right? Because here are your posts in that thread. I can see how bobo must have been the only troll on board.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man people who can't take a little "bitch" here and there need to relax a little.

[/ QUOTE ]
All she probably needed was a good deep dicking. That's all most women need.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume this was a level?

[ QUOTE ]
Also, thanks to this litigious broad we have an NBA-ish thread in the middle of all these *****OFFICIAL EVERY GODDAMNED TEAM IN THE NFL AND MLB***** threads, so for that I'm grateful. Seven more weeks, y'all.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, maybe it wasn't.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, tucks, word is that she's going to testify tomorrow that Isiah called Steve Nash a "honky".

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF with that lying bitch, tell her to leave MVSteve out of this.

EDIT: oh wait she's saying Isiah is dogging Steve. My bad. Sexually harassed chick for mod!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are all posts purposely masogynistic? Or is this the SE way?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"You look good in those pants. I bet that pussy looks good, too"

this is quality pua technique.

[/ QUOTE ]
No man you've gotta start with some sweet neg hits. Something like "I'll bet that pussy smells like the dumpster behind a seafood restaurant".

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes, quality reply. Bobo must have been really, really, really, really, really, really bad if a mod is making posts like these and bobo got banned.

Wow.

MDoranD 10-02-2007 11:57 PM

maybe bobos replies werent as funny tho