Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

4_2_it 11-30-2007 05:16 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Snipe,

Hang out with chick from last weekend. Bird in the hand yada yada.

goofyballer 11-30-2007 05:17 PM

FTF?

Snipe 11-30-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Snipe,

I couldn't figure out what the [censored] you were asking.

Just do what you want. Don't pawn off your responsibility or indecisiveness on us. (That sounds harsher than it should, but it's good advice.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Solid advice. Just go with your own logic; if that means leading with the lil fireman than indeed........."Superman that ho".

Seriously -enjoy life for what its worse; def. don't stress the lil things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good advice from both posters - however, as I <3 ssnl these days and my brain is half scrambled from last night's North Beach Booze Fest (god I hate that place) - I though the voice of the people would be a good check / balance for my diminished mental capacity.

Snipe 11-30-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Friends That [censored]. Great to have around if you can find the right ones.

Kinda 'the practice squad'. Never likely to see the real game, but solid for their intended purpose.

thac 11-30-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Friends That [censored]. Great to have around if you can find the ones that don't end up getting attached and wanting a relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

HoldEmNewby 11-30-2007 05:20 PM

c) is definitely not an option if you're asking b)
and i don't like b) because its a waste of an evening.

so its either a) or e) hit up your local massage parlour; get a nut off.....and go from there

nath 11-30-2007 05:28 PM

A is the best choice, followed by C, but HoldEmNewby is right, if you're even thinking B is an option, you won't be able to do C

A will help you get over B so you can pursue C, FTW

HoldEmNewby 11-30-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Friends That [censored]. Great to have around if you can find the ones that don't end up getting attached and wanting a relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd because i keep envisioning the lil Asian kid from your avatar yelling it out.

Snipe 11-30-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd because i keep envisioning the lil Asian kid from your avatar yelling it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL hard enough that my analyst came over to see what I thought was so funny. I told him to get the eff back to his cube and before I had him come in this weekend Harold style.

thac 11-30-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

loooooooool I never thought about that