Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Poker Stars Instant EChecks (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=308694)

ataraxia 10-11-2007 11:19 AM

Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

I made 2 separate deposits on approx. (8/25 and 9/01). Both hit my bank account today (10/11).

rhizome 10-12-2007 11:42 AM

Instant = about 7 weeks.

8/24/2007 Deposit to Stars, approved, money available.
10/11/2007 Money taken from bank account.

Glad this was a deposit and not a withdrawal.

mbpoker 10-12-2007 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Instant = about 7 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Instant = time from clicking OK button when depositing to the time you have money to play. How long was that?

kindling 10-12-2007 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Instant = about 7 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Instant = time from clicking OK button when depositing to the time you have money to play. How long was that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Overall, 2 weeks to cashout (though I still have 1 pending). But 8 wks and counting for my purchases. I'm not complaining about Stars giving me an interest free loan for this long. I just wished I had done more when it was available!

GaryTheGoat 10-12-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Instant = about 7 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Instant = time from clicking OK button when cashing out to the time you have money to play. How long was that?

[/ QUOTE ]

gg

jack21221 10-13-2007 07:29 PM

Their echeck processor just screwed me over. I made my deposit of 300 dollars back on 8/31. I received the email saying they were behind. On 10/9, 300 came out of my checking account, cool. On 10/12, ANOTHER 300 came out of my checking account. Not cool.

I called my bank and got the number to Aegis (aka OurPay). Called them up, and they said they had a whole list of customers who had been double-billed, and assured me that they'd refund the money to me within 15 days.

On a side-note, I made a cashout request on 10/5, and haven't received it just yet. Pokerstars told me that the cashout request wasn't made until 10/8, even though my history tab under "cashier" says 10/5.

PokerStars is slipping.

bluey 10-14-2007 03:23 PM

10/5 is friday 10/8 is monday.

rhizome 10-14-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Instant = about 7 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just being sarcastic. The time until the $$ was in my account to play was indeed instant (or less than 1 minute). Again, I'm not complaining, but until cashouts happen faster than I can receive a check in the mail -- I'm not using this method. When a deposit takes 7 weeks, it shows that there is a problem with this method, but I guess everyone knows that already.

.... Carry on.

Bucephalus 10-14-2007 09:00 PM

Why do you hate to withdraw with a paper check?

1meandog4u 10-14-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you hate to withdraw with a paper check?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. All these problems and people are fighting the system. As i posted several days ago... I requested a check late on a Sunday and had the check delivered on a Wednesday. How much easier is that?

Everyone's "standing in the rain" and complaining about getting wet...sheesh

And I'm not bitching at the people who've been waiting a long time. I'm talking about people who've been reading this thread since August, it's now October and they are still trying to use echecks to withdraw money. Why?

A few of the recent posts indicate that they have used echeck within the last week, knowing there's a problem.