Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

HerbieGRD 03-12-2007 02:35 AM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

You actually are a wolf aren't you Mark?

Mark_K 03-12-2007 02:49 AM

I was just trying to point out: That the person that plays Theoden would have a tricky job or not knowing if he is helping or hurting the village. He definitely (and obviously) doesn't want to help the village.
I'm not an expert (or even really competent) on WW variants but wouldn't an assassin want to play a quiet "go with the flow" type game?

Since I'm a villager and have nothing to hide. I'm trying to be a helping, open, strategy posting, vote analysing, game reviewing, involved villager. I try to post very few things without following it up with thoughts and reasons.

Mark_K 03-12-2007 02:53 AM

Damn typos:
That first part should read: tricky job of not knowing

HerbieGRD 03-12-2007 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

amp was on shelob d1/d2/d3, so durron woulda had 11 yesterday if amp is shelob, so he's NOT shelob

so shelob is down to: dmk/fcbl/fortfun/herbie/kumu/mark/nez/tfg/traz/vr/books/xorbie

i also said not likely to herbie/mark/tfg/traz yesterday due to being on fmx d2...

that gives us: dmk/fcbl/fortfun/kumu/books/xorbie

kumu

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a post from Nich from a few days ago concerning who could be Shelob. I think we can narrow this list down a bit now even though we don't really have any new information from bandwagons and such. Fortfun is out, and if Xorbie played Shelob by not posting at all for two days I am going to throw up in my mouth. This narrows it down to

DMK/FCBL/Kumu/Books

However - if DMK is Shelob then on day 3 (bram/nez tied at 8 durron had 5) then Durron would have had 9 votes because DMK ended day 1 on Durron as well. We know Gimli was on Nez because Xoom died so that means that Legolas would have had to be on thebram AND thebram won a 3 way flip to get lynched. I don't see that as likely. So Shelob is most likely in the group of

FCBL/Kumu/Books

Considering they are all 3 on my wolflist anyways I would really like it if we could all agree to lynch one of these three people today.

HerbieGRD 03-12-2007 07:45 AM

Also - anyone who is even considering voting for Durron or I before Shelob is dead is taking crazy pills.

Voj 03-12-2007 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

FCBL/Kumu/Books

[/ QUOTE ]

Good list. I think we will probably find at least 2 evils amongst those 3.
For the moment I gotta go to work.
I was supporting kumu's lynch since very early and well his recent utrness haven't improved her position.
vote kumu

Not changing.

durron597 03-12-2007 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also - I may be the only one but I think Mark K could definitely be Theoden

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just thinknig this yesterday

durron597 03-12-2007 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also - anyone who is even considering voting for Durron or I before Shelob is dead is taking crazy pills.

[/ QUOTE ]

there is a whole lot of game left before either of us should be suggested

Zurvan 03-12-2007 08:50 AM

Can somebody point out to me where we decided that Herbie was definitely peeked by TFG? His insistence that he is seer cleared is rubbing me the wrong way.

Were I to get my way, this is who we'd be lynching, in approximately this order:

dmk
mark
kumu
voj

Throw herbie in there if I don't agree that he's been peeked.

I really dislike that list. I think I'm going to need to rethink these, but it's a starting point for the day

HerbieGRD 03-12-2007 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought best was soah 2 more than vr

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok so am I crazy or did Nich basically out himself as a wolf the night of the VR/Soah dual wagons to help protect Shelob? He spends all day harping on how the best plan is to either have the vote tied at the end of the day or have one person ahead 10-9. Instead out of the blue he personally engineers Soah being voted 10-8 in the last 5 minutes of the day. The three current leading candidates for Shelob were ALL on Soah. For someone who has basically done nothing but think and talk about Shelob all game this is a pretty big blunder.