Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255916)

durron597 11-13-2006 06:04 PM

Re: The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

[ QUOTE ]

Furthermore, I am Liselle

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah right

soah 11-13-2006 06:05 PM

mornelth should def go before amp because there is a chance that mornelth gets peeks, but amp has nothing useful for sure.

as for whether to lynch amp and xorbie asap, as long as we maintain control of the voting it is not a huge deal really, it's not like they can just run around voting for villagers without us ever catching on that geeeeee they are not trying to lynch the evils, lol bonus informationaments.

Madtown 11-13-2006 06:05 PM

I am Liselle. I've just been bagging on Luckay to hide it.

ZOMG

<font color="white">no really, I'm Liselle

... or am I? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]</font>

Zurvan 11-13-2006 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zurv... how's about you go back and try to help determine who is Cyr and who may be the last 2 evils. Isn't that the point of this game? What does confirmed village fun have to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because if I disagree with the confirmed villagers, it doesn't matter what I say?

I've given my opinion all over the place for the last 3 days, nobody gives a [censored] because durron disagrees.

I'll be dead before all the confirmed villagers.

BTW, this is why it's no fun in a game with all these confirmed villagers. I could spend an hour or two going through the thread, analysing the thread, and coming up with a list of suspects and good arguments.

If my conclusions match the confirmed villagers, great, but those people would have been lynched anyway.

If it doesn't, who cares, because we'll lynch who the confirmed's want lynched.

Iron_Yuppie 11-13-2006 06:10 PM

You guys are totally not going to believe this, but
http://www.blrc.bc.ca/Pictures/album...ossdresser.jpg
I am NOT Liselle. I just like to look pretty sometimes.

soah 11-13-2006 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ATTENTION LUCKAYLUCK:

please have liselle peek zurvan tonight. thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, mornelth seemed awfully willing to hop on that bandwagon this morning.

mornelth 11-13-2006 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are totally not going to believe this, but
http://www.blrc.bc.ca/Pictures/album...ossdresser.jpg
I am NOT Liselle. I just like to look pretty sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm scarred for life...

xorbie 11-13-2006 06:15 PM

all,

I am the angel. More coming later.

xorbie 11-13-2006 06:16 PM

all,

Patton is obviously cyradis.

Patton4 11-13-2006 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurv... how's about you go back and try to help determine who is Cyr and who may be the last 2 evils. Isn't that the point of this game? What does confirmed village fun have to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because if I disagree with the confirmed villagers, it doesn't matter what I say?

I've given my opinion all over the place for the last 3 days, nobody gives a [censored] because durron disagrees.

I'll be dead before all the confirmed villagers.

BTW, this is why it's no fun in a game with all these confirmed villagers. I could spend an hour or two going through the thread, analysing the thread, and coming up with a list of suspects and good arguments.

If my conclusions match the confirmed villagers, great, but those people would have been lynched anyway.

If it doesn't, who cares, because we'll lynch who the confirmed's want lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously the confirmeds will have more sway. THEY ARE CONFIRMED! Doesn't mean they are always right. At this point in the game though, we need to be looking at suspects, and unfortunately you are a suspect. If the confirmeds want to vote you off, there will probably be a damn good reason for it. It does not mean you can't give us other options. Before this day got crazy, I was defiintley feeling Durron's read on you as Geron. This will be dealt with at some point.

Now is not the time to whine about the confirmeds leading the way. You really need to help prevent us from lynching villagers (unless of course you are bad), which is not what you are currently doing.