Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

spiff21 11-28-2007 05:29 PM

Re: help!

iPoker, filenames looking like this are not recognized:
Odense__No_DP_.xml
_TURBO__Kalundborg.xml

(Generated by the EyePoker datamining application)

DonButtons 11-29-2007 12:10 PM

Re: help!

I had the same problems as TheMetetron on PP.

I love this program on FT, but on PP its just weird.

MadScientist 11-29-2007 06:50 PM

Mad MTT problems

On Pokerstars, for MTTs, it does not recognize a table change and tries to display stats for the original table.
However, if you exit and restart the program, it will give stats for the new table.
Can you fix it so I can use it with MTTs, seems like it almost here, but something simple isn't set right.
Great software. Thanks for the work.

livinthelife88 11-29-2007 08:04 PM

getting blank with RT on Absolute

cant get RT to work on Absolute tables. I get nothing, no stats, it cant seem to find the HH. I know I got it pointed to the right spot, checked it 3 times. I've tried it on Cash games, freeroll tourneys, both my table and observed ... anybody else get this to work? I currently hav e version 14beta, but i couldnt get it to work on any of them.

BTW, where does Absolute put observed HH's? i kinda found something like an HH stored in the ProgramFiles\AbsolutePoker folder but it is a very strange format..... anybody know for sure?

tx

K䲰䮥n 11-30-2007 05:49 AM

Re: getting blank with RT on Absolute

I'm taking my laptop to play some poker. What files do I need to copy from my primary CPU (with RT) in order to get my entire database working on my laptop. I play on iPoker.

Thanks!

(I'm in a hurry)

livinthelife88 11-30-2007 08:43 AM

hope this is in time for ya.
for FullTilt Software
probably easiest to just download a fresh version from the web site rather than transfer bunch of files between computers.

For RealTime grab
- Folder C\ProgramFiles\Realtime with ALL its contents
- Dont forget to make a new Blank archived folder on your laptop in same locationn you set your preferences to

thats it.... all your stats are already sorted and saved on the databases, so you do not need your archived hand histories

warning, im no computer wiz... but thats what id take
But i would test it first defenitatly

im gonna take a few minutes to confirm im correct, but thats just off the top of my head

DonButtons 11-30-2007 04:50 PM

Can some one give me the 411 how to use this on pp?

Im experiencing tons of problems compared to full tilt where it works like a charm.

Common problems: takes a long time to show the first hand, and sometimes only leaves it at one hand for each player. not refreshing at all...stats staying in place, even after players leaving..

CapDaRipa 12-01-2007 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cant get RT to work on Absolute tables. I get nothing, no stats, it cant seem to find the HH. I know I got it pointed to the right spot, checked it 3 times. I've tried it on Cash games, freeroll tourneys, both my table and observed ... anybody else get this to work? I currently hav e version 14beta, but i couldnt get it to work on any of them.

BTW, where does Absolute put observed HH's? i kinda found something like an HH stored in the ProgramFiles\AbsolutePoker folder but it is a very strange format..... anybody know for sure?

tx

[/ QUOTE ]

hey i got the same problem.

i posted it already some days ago but unfortunately i didnt get an answer.

the crazy thing is that it worked first for some hour and then stopped. i do not know what is the problem but it seems like that the HUD doesnt find the HH files.

Could anyone help? mike?

regards...

ronitonline 12-01-2007 06:03 AM

Can you make it possible to move the mucked hands actual BOARD, I can move all the players cards but I want to move the actual board and it won't let me.

tisek 12-01-2007 12:37 PM

Re: Mad MTT problems

[ QUOTE ]
On Pokerstars, for MTTs, it does not recognize a table change and tries to display stats for the original table.
However, if you exit and restart the program, it will give stats for the new table.
Can you fix it so I can use it with MTTs, seems like it almost here, but something simple isn't set right.
Great software. Thanks for the work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please, it would be nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also one other point : in cash games, for my stats, I get always : -1.#J BB/100, the amout of won/lost money is fine, it works fine for opponents, and for me in tournaments...

Thanks

tisek 12-01-2007 12:40 PM

Other point, would it be possible for table stats to have, in addition to VPIP, the PFR ?

ronitonline 12-01-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Other point, would it be possible for table stats to have, in addition to VPIP, the PFR ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol those are just defaults yo, go to preferences and go to player stats, its similar to PAHUD how you can add them they just have to be in a single unit, you cant move individuals all over the place like in PAHUD.

fozzy71 12-01-2007 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol those are just defaults yo, go to preferences and go to player stats, its similar to PAHUD how you can add them they just have to be in a single unit, you cant move individuals all over the place like in PAHUD.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wants the Table Average PFR to display with the Table Avg VPIP. The ones under Preferences > Table Display (not Player Display).

I also wouldnt mind this - but priority for me is getting it to work on FTP again. I havent changed anything, but now it doesnt work. I hadnt played FTP in weeks, and RT wouldnt update the HUD, even tho it appeared to be reaeding the hands. I tried upgrading to 1.14, and still the same. Should I try and clear the DB/Prefs and Rebuild from the Archive?

I had to use GT+ last night, LOL.

ronitonline 12-01-2007 03:50 PM

Fozzy it works fine with FT with me. I honestly hate machines, I hate that 10 people can do the same exact thing with the same program, and it will only work for some.

I would probably just delete all records of RT and reinstall, then rebuild a new DB obv. Good luck Fozzy.

fozzy71 12-01-2007 05:09 PM

Yep, that took care of it.

ronitonline 12-01-2007 08:28 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Glad to hear it.

Dread Wings 12-01-2007 08:55 PM

Is there a way to turn off the pop-up stats on mouse-over? It interferes with the Pokerpad script when the stats are displayed by accidental mouse-over. Awesome program. Better than PAHud.

ronitonline 12-02-2007 12:01 AM

It normally has to pause on the person for a while, or be clicked on from what I remember. Why is Pokerpad just having it sit on a persons name?

Dread Wings 12-02-2007 01:22 AM

There are pop-up stats without clicking. Sometimes when a new table pops up the cursor just happens to be over someones name. The only thing that gets messed up is the ability to switch tables using the arrow keys.

ronitonline 12-02-2007 02:06 AM

Just put your mouse on ur windows taskbar.

Ishan 12-02-2007 04:43 AM

mike you think you could provide a fix for the cake problem?