Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Things that say "I'm a piece of trash" (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=490475)

tippy 09-01-2007 09:13 PM

Re: Things that say \"I\'m a piece of trash\"

Didn't read through 254 posts so if this has already been posted, I apologize. The thing that says "trash" quickest to me are people who insist on cussing like a sailor around my 4 year old daughter. I got no problem with people saying whatever they want around me, but come on, don't do it around kids. It isn't cool.

Spellmen 09-01-2007 09:44 PM

Some women still have pubes?

fluffpop62 09-01-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Enormously fat women - i.e. 280 pounds plus - who wear sleeveless tops DESPITE NOT REALISING THEIR FAT ARMS ARE DISGUSTING.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the thing; they are fat so they are hotter. This means that they sweat more. This means that they need more ventilation. Therefore, them not passing out from heat exhaustion is a bigger priority then making sure not to offend the skinny, cruel teenager in the aisle next to them.

fluffpop62 09-01-2007 11:19 PM

trashy IMO:

-showing your belly button ring//bellybutton in public, with a purposely cropped top...it's not 1999 anymore.
-wearing spandex and or thin-material pants that show the cellulite on your ass
-hair that looks clearly unstyled - not sexy, beachy bed-head, but that hideous mom-wave where they just let it airdry.
-really long fingernails, with or without decorations (this doesn't stop me from complimenting them when I see them - I do think they're pretty sometimes, even if I think they're trashy)
-bleached blonde hair with roots
-yellow teeth . . . whitestrips are $30.
-cleavage that is not perky (when it's just that straight line down that you can clearly tell their boobs look like deflated pancakes)
-moles that have hairs sticking out of them, or errant long facial hair on women (you think i'm kidding)

I will think of more don't you guys worry.

P.S. I used to think leopard print and sequins were trashy; fortunately I came to my senses.

Magisastar 09-02-2007 12:43 AM

People who allow their kids to get badly sunburnt. I get mad when I see this.

blackize 09-02-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Here is the thing; they are fat so they are hotter. This means that they sweat more. This means that they need more ventilation. Therefore, them not passing out from heat exhaustion is a bigger priority then making sure not to offend the skinny, cruel teenager in the aisle next to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is stupid even for you. The solution to this is to lose [censored] weight. You don't see fat guys walking around in public without shirts or even in sleeveless shirts and if you did you'd be complaining about it as soon as you finished throwing up.

TheRover 09-02-2007 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
-cleavage that is not perky (when it's just that straight line down that you can clearly tell their boobs look like deflated pancakes)

[/ QUOTE ]

mspaint this please.

swingdoc 09-02-2007 08:16 AM

http://images.southparkstudios.com/m...2_newteach.gif

BigPoppa 09-02-2007 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is stupid even for you. The solution to this is to lose [censored] weight. You don't see fat guys walking around in public without shirts or even in sleeveless shirts and if you did you'd be complaining about it as soon as you finished throwing up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not from the South, are you?

guids 09-02-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not from the South, are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

hah...ya...apparently he has never been anywhere in the US during the summer.